Camera Forums

Added  Apr 13 2024
0 Replies

We use an MDR video touch 4k for capturing our images during endoscopic procedures, which sends them to patient electronic chart. We are getting an E400 code, but do not internally save images. Our scopes will not capture images since this error code came up. How do I fix this? If images are also being saved on the unit as a default, how do I delete them or change settings so we can capture again?

Equipment: Olympus - CV-190

RE: Olympus - CV-190
Updated  Feb 21 2024
3 Replies

Hi

Could anyone recommend a website to purchase the on-off button for the 1188 HD Stryker processor?

Equipment: Stryker - 1188 HD

RE: Stryker - 1188
Added  Jan 31 2024
0 Replies

Cannot delete images

Added  Jan 31 2024
0 Replies

Option is greyed out

3 Replies

Hi anyone knows if suddenly display “incompatible camera head” h3-z?

Equipment: Karl Storz - SCB Image 1 HD HUB

RE: Karl Storz - SCB Image 1 HD HUB
0 Replies

Can someone help me? the original HD of my SDC Ultra broke, but I bought the same model which in this case was an Enterprise Class HD, however this new one is not booting up, but it recognizes the HD, I already cloned the HD like the other SDC (I usually cloning the SDC HD when the system corrupted, but this was the first time the original HD died)

RE: Stryker - SDC Ultra
3 Replies

Dear team, I need technical documentation, help me solve this problem

Equipment: Arthrex synergy HD3

RE: Arthrex - Synergy HD3
0 Replies

Has anyone solved the "DF not connected E402 error code"?  My customer is using an Olympus OEP-5 printer and is not using the internal image management system to capture pictures from the OTVS-190 with a flash stick.  I can't find anything online.

Equipment: Olympus OTVs-190

RE: Olympus - Visera Elite OTV-S190
Added  Jul 11 2023
0 Replies

Error E411 DVR

Added  Jun 22 2023
0 Replies

Hello my touch screen need to be calibrated and for doing that I must have the usb test vitec where can I get it!! Is there any possibility to do it without the usb? 

Equipment: Stryker - SDC Ultra

RE: Stryker - SDC Ultra

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree