Mobile C-Arm Forums

Added  Sep 26 2022
0 Replies

M230???????? ?? ????? ????????

RE: Philips - BV Pulsera
Added  Sep 23 2022
0 Replies

if anyone know what is the IC 49 in board u746b. The IC was in a socket.

Equipment: Ziehm Imaging - 8000

Updated  Sep 22 2022
3 Replies

What is the proper paper for this machine?

Equipment: Hologic - Insight 2 Mini

RE: Hologic - Insight 2 Mini
Added  Sep 19 2022
0 Replies

Service manual PDF download

Equipment: GE Healthcare - OEC 9800 Super C

RE: GE Healthcare - OEC 9800 Super C
0 Replies

Hello dear: I would need the technical service manual for the Brivo OEC 850 equipment. I get some online but some manual pages are blurry. Thanks a lot.

RE: GE Healthcare - Brivo OEC 850
Added  Sep 19 2022
0 Replies

Hola estimados: Necesitaría el manual de servicio técnico del equipo Brivo OEC 850. Obtengo algunos en línea, pero algunas páginas del manual están borrosas. Muchas gracias. mi correo es jualro17@hormail.com

Equipo: GE Healthcare - Brivo OEC 850

Added  Sep 18 2022
0 Replies

we have issues of BOX OF LIGHTS RE SYCLING ON THE C-ARM monitors between 4 boxes and 8 box and it won't go in to the arrow phase. and we found the SRAM 3 volt battery dead, Repalced it, still the same issue persists. we have decided to format and copy from floppy disk to sram. for that we have searched and got a computer that has PCMCIA port but doesn't support floppy disk. i am thinking of using CD or flush drive is that okay, from floopy to flush drive ; on the computer from FLUSH TO SRAM? is there any major and minor tips from professionals, this is my first time that is why. i have got the manuals but i didn't get some of the points written. please help? +251929466619 nebaimulugeta@gmail.com

RE: GE Healthcare - OEC 9600
0 Replies

Hi guys, i need service manual for my Ziehm Imaging - Quantum c-arm, someone can help me?

RE: Ziehm Imaging - Quantum
Updated  Sep 1 2022
3 Replies

Is there a CMOS battery for system memory? And location? First turn on system stalls at " system starting..." Msg. Service monitor use helps, invoked last good hardware configuration using space bar as indicated on service monitor. Then works ok... Till unplugged for a time, like overnight. Then repeat issues.

Equipment: Hologic - Fluoroscan Premier Encore 60000

RE: Hologic - Fluoroscan Premier Encore 60000

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree