Mobile C-Arm Forums

Updated  Apr 16 2021
2 Replies

Siemens - Arcadis Varic
System has not been in use since early 2020. Last PM was completed in Sep of 2019. Weekly, user has been making some exposures to try and keep it somewhat operational. This week she received a couple errors. I am trying to ascertain what they mean. "Image System demanded X-ray- abort with ERROR -- ASP_MSY_E_4191" "EMV problem or a connection between some hardware components is missing. -- ASP_BIC_E_10105" Thank you in advance, Dorena

RE: Siemens - Arcadis Varic
Added  Apr 14 2021
0 Replies

Genoray - Zen 7000
I have had nothing but trouble with this machine and I have have the inverter fail 3 times in 3 years. I have already order a refurbished OEC 9800, but does anyone have any idea what I can do with the Zen 700 that is a giant paperweight sitting in my office. Genoray will not even come and get it for the spare parts which shows what a piece of crap it is.

RE: Genoray - Zen 7000
Added  Apr 9 2021
0 Replies

Hitachi Medical Systems - DHF-105 CX
I have problem error 90 when try to make aexposure on DHF-105CX C-ARM If Somebody have service manual Irfanrandhawa@yahoo.com

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - DHF-105 CX
0 Replies

GE Healthcare - VMX
hello guys i need Advance Service Manual thx

RE: GE Healthcare - VMX
Updated  Apr 5 2021
2 Replies

Siemens - Arcadis Orbic 3-D
I am looking for a manual how to install laser pointer . I have the part. However it involves soldering 2 wires to 2 ports and I am not sure which one goes where Thanks

RE: Siemens - Arcadis Orbic 3-D
Added  Mar 31 2021
0 Replies

GE Healthcare - OEC 7700 Compact
what could be causing the 15A fuse to blow when system is switched on

RE: GE Healthcare - OEC 7700 Compact
Added  Mar 30 2021
0 Replies

Philips - BV Vectra
How can I clear error code E29 which appears during initialization of the system.

RE: Philips - BV Vectra
0 Replies

Philips - BV-25
Hi the arm C have a medicapture and capture is fine, but digistore neccesary for save imagen no function...

RE: Philips - BV-25
Updated  Apr 1 2021
2 Replies

GE Healthcare - VMX
anyone know how to resolve this ?

RE: GE Healthcare - VMX
7 Replies

Siemens - Arcadis Varic
This problem occur when I have disconnected the display port cable for the left flat screen.

RE: Siemens - Arcadis Varic

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree