Mobile C-Arm Forums

0 Replies

Esta a dar erro 7200 ao arranque, depois de pressionar o botão do desparador passa, o que posso fazer?

Equipment: Siremobil Compact L

Updated  Feb 8 2024
1 Reply

Eron 5010/5007/534

RE: Siemens - Siremobil Compact
Added  Feb 7 2024
0 Replies

Which parts issue

Equipment: Hattachi dhf 105 cx

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - DHF-105 CX
Updated  Feb 2 2024
5 Replies

'Stator not on' error.  Check the K1 and K2 relays both seem to be working correctly, checked the connect cable and it isn't broken.  All connections look good and test points on the Power Motor Relay PCB.  What should I be checking next?

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9800
Added  Feb 1 2024
0 Replies

Good morning i have a problem with a Compact L in watchdog on motherboard D1 the led of V40 +/%15V ERR GND stay on and in the motherboard D2 the led V400 stay on too but i don't know if it be normaly that and the fails are these 

Fails Nro 2070,1750,9022

Equipment: Siemens - Siremobil Compact L

RE: Siemens - Siremobil Compact L
3 Replies

Hello guys, some pins on the Lemo receptacle are broken then i am looking for a provider of them in order to fix them instead of replacing the whole receptacle, any suggestion? thx in advance

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
Added  Jan 25 2024
0 Replies

Where can I find the user manual for a OEC 7700 x-ray unit.  I need the keyboard's information.

Equipment: GE OEC 7700 x-ray

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 7700 Compact
Added  Jan 22 2024
0 Replies

Philips BV Vectra C arm stand is disconnected 

RE: Philips - BV Vectra
1 Reply

Please, kindly assist me with the circuit diagram for GE mobile c-arm model FLEXIVIEW 8800

Equipment: GE mobile c-arm Flexiview 8800

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC FlexiView 8800
Updated  Jan 17 2024
5 Replies

Hello!, I have the following problem with PC M430 Celsius, it happens that finishing the boot stage and showing the syngo application screen immediately goes into hibernation.

The equipment in question is arcadis varic gen 1!!, if someone can help me find the fault!!, thanks

RE: Siemens - Arcadis Varic

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree