Mobile C-Arm Forums

Added  Jan 22 2024
0 Replies

Philips BV Vectra C arm stand is disconnected 

RE: Philips - BV Vectra
1 Reply

Please, kindly assist me with the circuit diagram for GE mobile c-arm model FLEXIVIEW 8800

Equipment: GE mobile c-arm Flexiview 8800

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC FlexiView 8800
Updated  Jan 17 2024
5 Replies

Hello!, I have the following problem with PC M430 Celsius, it happens that finishing the boot stage and showing the syngo application screen immediately goes into hibernation.

The equipment in question is arcadis varic gen 1!!, if someone can help me find the fault!!, thanks

RE: Siemens - Arcadis Varic
4 Replies

Working on unit for a charity and the column lift is stuck at the highest position hear relays click in the unit, from Power/Motor Relay Board I presume. There is an LED on the Power/Motor Relay board, DS1. Is that an error light that gives me a clue as to whether the board is bad, or the lift motor, or even one of the power supplies? Since its for this charity i volunteer for as a retired Philips guy I am not that familiar with the GE/OEC product and trying to do as cheap as possible. But am fumbling through it. Any help would be appreciated.

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
Updated  Dec 27 2023
1 Reply

Service manuals

Equipment: ARCADIS VARIC SIEMENS

Updated  Dec 12 2023
1 Reply

What is the error message mean when it asks not to turn off the machine for 5 minutes 

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
Updated  Dec 8 2023
1 Reply

How do I configure the OEC elite mini-view to send the dose report to PACS

Equipment: GE HealthCare - OEC Elite MiniView

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC Elite MiniView
Updated  Dec 6 2023
2 Replies

We are not able to connect desktop to wireless. We have connected the mini-WISP. Need some tech support.

Equipment: OEC elite

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC Elite MiniView
Added  Dec 6 2023
0 Replies

Hello everyone, I need a Ziehm Vario 3D service manual. Can anyone help?

My email address: guai38@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance.

RE: Ziehm Imaging - Vision² Vario 3D
Updated  Dec 3 2023
6 Replies

Friends, I urgently need the passwords

RE: Ziehm Imaging - Solo

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree