Mobile C-Arm Forums

0 Replies

Hi, everybody.

I´m facing up some problems with a Philips BV Pulsera equipment, so I need a service manual, I hope that someone can share me that manual. I´m describing the problem. After starting up the system, it shows M326 and M050 messages, cannot use the equipment. The set of batteries appears to be linking. Its output voltage is +160 VDC. Can anyone give me a hand with this issue? I´ll will highly appreciate your help. 

My email: vicmaal@yahoo.com.mx

Thanks before hand.

Equipment: Mobile C-arm Philips BV Pulsera

RE: Philips - BV Pulsera
Updated  Sep 29 2023
1 Reply

what is the procedure to update the cmos on an oec 9800

Equipment: GE HealthCare - OEC 9800 Super C

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9800 Super C
Added  Sep 24 2023
0 Replies

Hi I have a problem with srimobil c arm. When I turn on. It show step by step seven segment display at arm side keyboard. After this machine not on and blink 5 keys at arm side keyboard please help

RE: Siemens - Siremobil Compact L
Added  Sep 19 2023
0 Replies

Hello, 

I need the conformity certificate for the Siemens Compact L. Does anyone have it?

Thank you

Sarah

RE: Siemens - Siremobil Compact L
Updated  Sep 18 2023
2 Replies

I am in need of the password in order to change Network Setting and to perform a Back Up. I can be reach @ 347-703-7585 or napoleon.elliott@crothall.com..

RE: OrthoScan - TAU 1515
0 Replies

model 20 x 20 what sizes of mag1 mag2?

Equipment: Siemens - Cios Fusion

RE: Siemens - Cios Fusion
Added  Aug 30 2023
0 Replies

Does anyone know why a mini c-arm would go into "deep sleep mode" and how to fix it?

Equipment: MiniView 6800 mini c-arm

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC Miniview 6800
Updated  Aug 23 2023
4 Replies

Good afternoon, please help me deal with the Err 7300 error that occurs when the device is booting.

RE: Siemens - Siremobil ISO-C
Updated  Aug 23 2023
1 Reply

I need the part number for the Philips BV Pulsera battery pack

RE: Philips - BV Pulsera

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree