Mobile C-Arm Forums

Updated  Apr 18 2024
1 Reply

Let me ask you a question.
There are two "SIEMens ARCADIS Orbic-arm", and the computer "a" (Celsius M720) fails, replicates the hdd of the other device "b" (Celsius M720), and boots the "a" computer.
It says that the service key is different at the start of the "a" computer syngo program, will it work normally if I get a service ski using the existing "flexid" in "a"?
Thank you.

RE: Siemens - Arcadis Orbic
2 Replies

"SIEMENS ARCADIS Orbic Service Key"

Due to a hard drive recognition problem, a Service Key is requested since a new program is installed. Is there a public Service Key? I have a dongle.

• ARCADIS VB13C (syngo VB13C)

RE: Siemens - Arcadis Orbic
Updated  Mar 2 2024
1 Reply

buenas tardes necesito cambiar de monitor el vivo por el referencia. pero el equipo reconoce al mismo a pesar de cambiar los cables y monitor. algun consejo de como hacerlo?

RE: Siemens - Cios Select
5 Replies

Hello, dear colleagues.

I have been facing up some problems with a C-arm system from maker OEC model 9400, but I don´t have any information so I am looking for the user´s manuel and service manual. Can anyone share me those manuals? Your invaluable help will be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Equipment: GE HealthCare - OEC 9400

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9400
1 Reply

Error message reads: Xrays have been turned off. The system is trying to recover from error...

Error continues after system has been shut down and rebooted. Error occurs after 3rd exposure has been taken. Can you help me trace where this error is coming from and troubleshoot how to correct it?

Equipment: Hologic - Insight FD Mini

Updated  Feb 8 2024
1 Reply

Eron 5010/5007/534

RE: Siemens - Siremobil Compact
Updated  Feb 2 2024
5 Replies

'Stator not on' error.  Check the K1 and K2 relays both seem to be working correctly, checked the connect cable and it isn't broken.  All connections look good and test points on the Power Motor Relay PCB.  What should I be checking next?

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9800
3 Replies

Hello guys, some pins on the Lemo receptacle are broken then i am looking for a provider of them in order to fix them instead of replacing the whole receptacle, any suggestion? thx in advance

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC 9900 Elite
1 Reply

Please, kindly assist me with the circuit diagram for GE mobile c-arm model FLEXIVIEW 8800

Equipment: GE mobile c-arm Flexiview 8800

RE: GE HealthCare - OEC FlexiView 8800

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree