Digital Radiography Forums

Added  Sep 21 2021
2 Replies

I successfully configured a DICOM printer on GE AMX 700 DR but it failed to print. I discovered that the Network signal was x. I need to move to its windows desktop to confirm the machine IP address but I was unable to switch to its desktop.

RE: GE Healthcare - Definium AMX 700
Added  Sep 20 2021
0 Replies

KA Imaging Reveal 35C

RE: KA Imaging - Reveal 35C
Updated  Sep 18 2021
1 Reply

What does err 225 mean?

RE: Siemens - Mobilett Mira
Updated  Sep 9 2021
1 Reply

Trying to correct an issue with the acceleration of the mobile. When getting up to speed the motor drive becomes very loud, akin to a motorcycle with high rpm going down a street. Any suggestions?

RE: Carestream - DRX-Revolution
Added  Sep 8 2021
0 Replies

Buenas. soy ingeniero de campo en radiología, necesito el manual de una instalación DRX Evolutión Plus, de la firma Carestream, para poder corregir un fallo de posicionamiento.

RE: Carestream - DRX Evolution Plus
2 Replies

I need the user manuals, maintenance, part list and schematics of the X-ray system, model Radspeed from Shimadzu. Thanks to anyone who can help me by sending these documents.

RE: Shimadzu - RADspeed
Added  Aug 30 2021
0 Replies

SALUDOS, TENEMOS UN RX PORTATIL DE LA MARCA DRGEM MODELO TOPAZ, POR FAVVOR ALGUIEN TIENE LA CLAVE PAR ENTRAR AL MNU Y CONFIGURA R LE PACS, COMO TAMBIEN SI ES POSIBLE RUTA DEL MENU PARA LLEGAR A ALA CONFIGURACION.

RE: DRGEM - TOPAZ

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree