Digital Radiography Forums

0 Replies

There is constantly an error saying dap is connected and dap is disconnected, anyone have any idea what it might be?

Also the system shows "SCB disabled exposure" when trying to do a test patient.

I can't find any service manuals on this system neither the service login and this is the first time I'm working on a carestream system.

Equipment: Carestream - DRX-Evolution

RE: Carestream - DRX-Evolution
Added  May 30 2023
0 Replies

I NEED SERVICE MANUAL FOR HITACHI DHF-122H II AND HELP ON HOW TO RESOLVE ERROR CODE E04. THANKS

Equipment: HITACHI DHF-122H II

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - Clinix II
Added  May 30 2023
0 Replies

i need service manual for hitachi DHF-122H II and assistance on error code E04

kindly send to my mail

falanago@yahoo.com

Equipment: hitachi dhf-122h

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - Clinix II
Added  May 27 2023
0 Replies

What is error 01440 in topaz 40D ?

RE: DRGEM - TOPAZ
0 Replies

Can you calibrate the ion chambers on the wall stand like any other ion chamber or is it done through software?

Equipment: AGFA - DR 400

RE: AGFA - DR 400
Added  May 23 2023
0 Replies

Ion cahmber adjustment on wall stand

Added  May 23 2023
0 Replies

how to adjust ion chamber balance on wall stand

Updated  May 20 2023
4 Replies

I have a problem in our DRGEM GSR-S There is coming Error 08 

Equipment: DRGEM - GXR Series

RE: DRGEM - GXR Series
Added  May 18 2023
0 Replies

I have a several Aristos systems running VB21D application software, and all of them have random application errors causing the application to crash.  I have Ghost backups of each system, but the errors still show up.  I have a patch CD for VB21D, but do not have the full software disc for VB21A, B, or C.  These systems are EOL, and Siemens will not help.  I have also exhausted all third-party service companies.

RE: Siemens - Axiom Aristos MX
Added  May 18 2023
0 Replies

Hello, I am a member of the Air Force at a deployed location in Kuwait. I am having trouble with logging into the Philips MobileDiagnost wDR portable and was wondering if anyone ever had or seen this issue? It is on the decryption login screen and I have tried all restarts and shutdowns, as well as both user and password combinations. Unfortunately, nothing seems to work; currently waiting on Philips to get get back in touch after submitting a ticket, but need all the help I can get. Not sure if it's a software fix with the discs we have or how to move forward with the next steps

RE: Philips - MobileDiagnost wDR

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree