Digital Radiography Forums

Added  May 18 2023
0 Replies

I have a several Aristos systems running VB21D application software, and all of them have random application errors causing the application to crash.  I have Ghost backups of each system, but the errors still show up.  I have a patch CD for VB21D, but do not have the full software disc for VB21A, B, or C.  These systems are EOL, and Siemens will not help.  I have also exhausted all third-party service companies.

RE: Siemens - Axiom Aristos MX
Added  May 18 2023
0 Replies

Hello, I am a member of the Air Force at a deployed location in Kuwait. I am having trouble with logging into the Philips MobileDiagnost wDR portable and was wondering if anyone ever had or seen this issue? It is on the decryption login screen and I have tried all restarts and shutdowns, as well as both user and password combinations. Unfortunately, nothing seems to work; currently waiting on Philips to get get back in touch after submitting a ticket, but need all the help I can get. Not sure if it's a software fix with the discs we have or how to move forward with the next steps

RE: Philips - MobileDiagnost wDR
1 Reply

Hi,

I have a carestream directview cr system, i tried to set up a destination with a store method
I have installed in another PC, a pacs server.

but when i try to transfer the data, i get error message:
"erreur de transmission indéfinie"

I hope you can help.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards, Thank you.

Equipment: Carestream - Directview CR Systems

RE: Carestream - Directview CR Systems
Updated  Apr 6 2023
1 Reply

PDF maintenance sheet

Equipment: Shimadzu - RADspeed

RE: Shimadzu - RADspeed
Added  Mar 24 2023
0 Replies

Does anyone know what this error code means. The batteries are not charging also.

RE: Fujifilm - FDR Go
Added  Mar 23 2023
0 Replies

hi i need the service password for xray optima xr 646 i know the user is Ge Service, also i try with insite, 2getin , but doesnt work best regards

Equipment: ge optima xr646

RE: GE HealthCare - Optima XR646
Added  Mar 20 2023
0 Replies

- The connection with the generator cannot be established SPMMESS12 - generator error 31 occurred. (Ret SPMMESS41 - Not possible to set generator params, please retry Ref SPMMESS221

RE: AGFA - DR 400
Updated  Mar 14 2023
1 Reply

Service manuals

Equipment: DRGEM - GXR Series

RE: DRGEM - GXR Series
Added  Mar 10 2023
0 Replies

What is the most common fix for error code 40480/80? Performed invertor calibrations with out issue. Intermittent early termination of exposure

Equipment: Multix Select DR

RE: Siemens - Multix Select DR
Added  Mar 5 2023
0 Replies

I am looking for an install manual for this unit. I would appreciate if anyone could help me out with this. Thank you

RE: AGFA - DR 400

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree