RE: KA Imaging - Reveal 35C
Added  Feb 18 2024
0 Replies

HI 
i need a FujiFilm FPD software version 8.0 Dynamic view

RE: Fujifilm - FDR-flex
Added  Jan 17 2024
0 Replies

I'm looking for information on the latest software and firmware revisions for the Flashpad wireless system on a GE proteus x-ray unit. I have two systems that are experiencing the communication errors and I want to see if they need updated software. Any info on the GE FMI's on this unit would be helpful as well. Thanks!

RE: GE HealthCare - FlashPad
Updated  Dec 22 2023
2 Replies

Please I need software for canon CXDI 701c

Thanks 

RE: Canon - CXDI-701C Wireless
Updated  Nov 27 2023
1 Reply

Good day!

I have a problem with FDX3543RPW detector.  It failed to connect with MobilRad workstation both for wired and wireless mod. I am requesting for your support. 

Best regards 

RE: Toshiba - FDX3543RPW
Added  Nov 24 2023
0 Replies

Bonjour 

Comment je peux calibrer mon capteur 

Equipment: Samsung - GU60A

RE: Samsung - GU60A
0 Replies

Hi 

How do we pair the flat panel detector to the console for wireless communication? Our FDR Go Plus mobile x ray unit can connect to the console via the cable, however when the cable is unplugged, communication is cut off. 

Question

1) How to do the wireless pairing?

2) Is there a service manual that outlines the steps to do this? and where to download one?

RE: Fujifilm - FDR D-EVO II
Added  Oct 2 2023
0 Replies

Hello , please can anyone help me where can i connect generator with power suply . 

I have everything connected only Generator with powersuply , i dont have the cable !

RE: Fujifilm - FDR D-EVO
Added  May 27 2023
0 Replies

What is error 01440 in topaz 40D ?

RE: DRGEM - TOPAZ
Updated  Jan 28 2023
1 Reply

Hello, I need software to run FUJIFLIM D-EVO II DR PANEL. Any help? Thanks

RE: Fujifilm - FDR D-EVO II

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree