Digital Detectors Forums

4 Replies

How do you interface or connect canon -CXDI-50G to CPI CMP 200 X-ray Generator?

RE: Canon - CXDI-50G
Updated  May 21 2021
5 Replies

Hallo all. Has Somebody the Service Manual for AeroDR System from Konica? Note: I am a service technician and I need for the Service Manual to make the calibration of Wi-Fi DR detector . Thank you anyway. Best Regards. Bit

RE: Konica Minolta - AeroDR
Added  Mar 3 2021
0 Replies

error code F040800017, additional info: portable cassette. I have a question, how to disable connection through wifi or ip address to server?

RE: Canon - CXDI-50C
Updated  Feb 26 2021
7 Replies

I am looking for the Service Manual Thank you

RE: Canon - CXDI-701C Wireless
0 Replies

I am looking for the calibration procedure. A manual would be of great assistance Thank you

RE: Varex Imaging - PaxScan 4336W v4
Added  Sep 10 2020
0 Replies

i am having artifact issue with flashpad and calibrations are not fixing it. any other ideas would be greatly appreciated or a service manual

RE: GE HealthCare - FlashPad
Updated  Jun 30 2020
3 Replies

Does anyone have a manual or any documentation?

RE: Toshiba - FDX3543RPW
Added  May 28 2020
0 Replies

Hello everyone I have cxdi 50c system to get Digital Xray, Couple questions.   Does anyone know If I can send xray studies directly to my laptop just connecting the ethernet cable?.              I want to delete some studies, but the system requests me a password, I dont have it, Is there a unversal password to perform that task? Regarda

RE: Canon - CXDI-50C
Updated  Apr 3 2020
2 Replies

Hi, my facility has recently acquired some of these. I'm trying to find out about future options for repair. Konica has offered detector insurance. Is it worth it? Can parts be found for these detectors? Can you map pixels on these? If so how? Are there alternate vendors to repair these? Any input would be appreciated.

RE: Konica Minolta - AeroDR
Updated  Feb 10 2020
1 Reply

can I just buy the communication cable ?? and how much is the price ??

RE: Varex Imaging - PaxScan 4336R

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree