Radiography Forums

Added  Apr 17 2024
0 Replies

dear all 

i have one siemens axiom aristos vx pluse. all the time i have error 402 from apld 80 and down in monitor write heating current at min. can some body help with any error description. Thank you in advance

Equipment: SIEMENS Axiom Aristos VX Pluse

RE: Siemens - Axiom Aristos VX
0 Replies

Hi there!
I've got a problem with this CR: it constatly shows me "Cassette insertion remove" error on display and do not work.

0) Yesterday operator called me and showed a problem: "Cassette insertion remove" error on display. I've tried to turn off/on machine, but after reset messege still exist. 
1) After some waiting and few turns on/off, moving transporting unit it at last showed ready status. 
2) We tried to make reading procedure: registring cassettes on CS3, insert first cassette, got result, but on isertion of second cassete got error "Improper insertion press eject". 
3) Pressing eject won't helped: insertion roller is moving, but elevator mechanism of transport unit don't. Holding eject button or pressing repeatedly do not help either.
4) I've opened front door, removed cassette by hand and closed a pannel. After this i've got "Cassette insertion remove" error. 
5) Turning off/on won't help. Rebooting a system through left pannel switch off/on do not help either: after turning on the system initialization begins and on first squares of progress i've got buzzer sound and "Cassette insertion remove" error on display. Transporting unit move and other procedurs does not activated: elevator of transport mechanism in lower position, like a cassette inserted, and shutter on isertion mechanism is open. Multiple reboots won't help, got same error on startup.

6) After waiting a night and tring to boot it started up normaly: full initialization, somthing moved inside, shutter closed lamp is light for a moment and got "Ready" status. Tried normal reading procedure and got in situation as above (1-5): succesfull reading of first cassette and "Improper insertion press eject" on second.

Had someone faced similiar situation? How do you managed it? Do you have any ideas on faulty mechanism? 
Probably you know how to get access to "dummy SCBZ program" which could be handy to test unit-by-unit testing and spoting a problem

Thanks!

RE: Konica Minolta - Xpress CR- Regius 210
0 Replies

Hi there!
I've got a problem with this CR: it constatly shows me "Cassette insertion remove" error on display and do not work.

0) Yesterday operator called me and showed a problem: "Cassette insertion remove" error on display. I've tried to turn off/on machine, but after reset messege still exist. 
1) After some waiting and few turns on/off, moving transporting unit it at last showed ready status. 
2) We tried to make reading procedure: registring cassettes on CS3, insert first cassette, got result, but on isertion of second cassete got error "Improper insertion press eject". 
3) Pressing eject won't helped: insertion roller is moving, but elevator mechanism of transport unit don't. Holding eject button or pressing repeatedly do not help either.
4) I've opened front door, removed cassette by hand and closed a pannel. After this i've got "Cassette insertion remove" error. 
5) Turning off/on won't help. Rebooting a system through left pannel switch off/on do not help either: after turning on the system initialization begins and on first squares of progress i've got buzzer sound and "Cassette insertion remove" error on display. Transporting unit move and other procedurs does not activated: elevator of transport mechanism in lower position, like a cassette inserted, and shutter on isertion mechanism is open. Multiple reboots won't help, got same error on startup.

6) After waiting a night and tring to boot it started up normaly: full initialization, somthing moved inside, shutter closed lamp is light for a moment and got "Ready" status. Tried normal reading procedure and got in situation as above (1-5): succesfull reading of first cassette and "Improper insertion press eject" on second.

Had someone faced similiar situation? How do you managed it? Do you have any ideas on faulty mechanism? 
Probably you know how to get access to "dummy SCBZ program" which could be handy to test unit-by-unit testing and spoting a problem

Thanks!

RE: Konica Minolta - Xpress CR- Regius 210
Updated  Apr 17 2024
3 Replies

I have an IP stuck in the processor and cannot find a way to get it out.

Equipment: Fuji prima T2

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Prima T2
Added  Apr 6 2024
0 Replies

kindly send me installation manual for this model.

Equipment: Shimadzu-UD125P-C-PRO

RE: Shimadzu - UD125P-C
Added  Mar 27 2024
0 Replies

I have a Shimadzu Mobile Dart MUX-100D that is failing Test1 of the Self-Check.  The service/operation manuals I have do not address self-check.  The alert window shows the following: "System SelfCheck Error (-8)" and "TEST1 Failed. (0x0240)". Can anyone help me troubleshoot this error? Also, does anyone have a service manual specific to Mobile Dart MUX-100D?

Equipment: Shimadzu -Mobile Dart MUX100-D

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Plus MUX-100H
0 Replies

Hie guys. Anyone who can assist with Shimadzu mobileart eco service and calibration manual please. 

Thank you in advice to those who shall help.

Equipment: Shimadzu mobileart eco

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Eco
0 Replies

Hie guys. Anyone who can assist with Shimadzu mobileart eco service and calibration manual please. 

Thank you in advice to those who shall help.

Equipment: Shimadzu mobileart eco

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Eco
Updated  Mar 22 2024
1 Reply

The machine doesn't complete self test, hence leading to a bridge in communication between the digitizer and the workstation

Equipment: AGFA CR 30-Xm

RE: AGFA - CR 30-X

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree