Radiography Forums

0 Replies

I have a GE model OEC Fluorostar 5500 equipment, and it is presenting a comunication failure on the COM2 port, I checked the comunication cables of the port with the 766 interface and everything is fine, does anyone have experience with this failure?

RE: GE Healthcare - Optima XR200amx
Added  Dec 8 2022
0 Replies

Please can anyone help me with the machine i need reinstall the software and license for it

Equipment: Konica Minolta - Regius Sigma II

RE: Konica Minolta - Regius Sigma II
Added  Dec 8 2022
0 Replies

Hi, I have an Optima XR200AMX. The Mantis power supply has an LED indicating it is getting AC power, but the LED for the output is not lit. Do I need a new Mantis power supply? I disconect J2 and J3 and the problem persists. Any other suggestions?

RE: GE Healthcare - Optima XR200amx
Added  Dec 6 2022
0 Replies

Please how do I correct system down error 10320 ? It shows 'shutting down the system ' during booting.

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Carbon XL-2
Updated  Dec 2 2022
1 Reply

If start only "now download " appear please help me

Equipment: Fujifilm - Capsula X CR-IR 357

RE: Fujifilm - Capsula X CR-IR 357
Added  Dec 2 2022
0 Replies

My health system owns about 12 DX-100 portables. As of today, we have now broken the frame on 3 different units at 2 different locations (pics attached). Has anyone else experienced this? We have several other portables (GE, Samsung, Philips) and have never had this happen on any other equipment.

RE: AGFA - DX-D 100
Added  Dec 2 2022
0 Replies

I am needing to repair a Gendex expert dc tube head. I am needing help on the wiring with the 9 pin connector

Equipment: Gendex - Expert DC

RE: Gendex - Expert DC
Updated  Nov 29 2022
1 Reply

I just bought a 2015 mobile art evolution and the black arm release lock will not release. when the machine is on the arm will go in and out by pressing any of the lock release buttons. however the arm will not go up and down, I can hear the electromagnet lock release and I can tell the arm will go up and down, but the black knob in the back is stuck in the lock position and I can not push it down to release the arm. I cant find anything online, does anyone know how to release this?

Equipment: Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7
Updated  Nov 28 2022
1 Reply

I am looking for instructions to install and remove shipping brackets.

Equipment: Konica Minolta - Regius Model 110

RE: Konica Minolta - Regius Model 110
Updated  Nov 27 2022
1 Reply

F32 error clear

Equipment: Shimadzu - MobileArt Eco

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Eco

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree