Radiography Forums

Updated  Jan 13 2022
5 Replies

I have a problem with the sponge rollers of my AGFA CR30x. The thing is I looked at internet and found the kit of rollers on 800 dollars. There is a way to change the sponges rollers but not all the set? the part number is CM+9517590304. I'm a Vet and live in Ecuador Latin America. I have two days my CR stopped and need to make it work again the fastest possible. My technician said that need to import the parts. What do you recommend? thank you very much for you service

RE: AGFA - CR 30-X
Added  Jan 13 2022
0 Replies

HELLO I HAD INSTALLED PANORAMIC ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH OP200 AND IF I EXPOSE AND DEVOLLOPE THE IMAGE COMES IN HALF THAT CAN HELP PLEASE THANKS

RE: Instrumentarium - ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH OP200 D
Added  Jan 11 2022
0 Replies

What are the different functions of the foot pedal

RE: Siemens - UROSKOP Access
Added  Jan 11 2022
0 Replies

I am looking for a diagnostic strategy for code 439. On an AMX4.

RE: GE Healthcare - AMX 4
Updated  Jan 9 2022
1 Reply

Error in reader 100311

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Prima T2
Updated  Jan 9 2022
2 Replies

when i turn on appears error 100311.machine not online

Added  Jan 9 2022
0 Replies

Hello Friends, what error is err 30? Can you send a service manual about the device? E posta : msnhacker00@windowslive.com

RE: Siemens - MULTIX COMPACT K
Updated  Jan 9 2022
2 Replies

This system cannot be used on your computer. Used it on duly registered computer... Kindly help to solve

Added  Jan 6 2022
0 Replies

Hello Friends, can you help me for SIEMENS MULTIX COMPAKT K err 10 error solution and service manual book? my mail : msnhacker00@windowslive.com

0 Replies

Hi S0EMENS MULT0X KOMPAKT K ERR 10 Error Solution and Service Manual Book Required Can You Help?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree