Radiography Forums

Updated  Sep 13 2021
2 Replies

Workstation not able to start NX Viewer, Supporting Service not ready Ref.MESS491. I tried restarting and its not helping

RE: AGFA - CR 10-X
Updated  Sep 9 2021
4 Replies

PLZ HELP ME TO GET ANSWER ABOUT MY ERROR 336 CASSETTE DOSE NOT EXIT ANY ONE HAVE MANNUAL SERVICE OF ERROR CODES

RE: Fujifilm - FCR Prima T2
Updated  Sep 9 2021
1 Reply

Hi, if someone could help me with the part number of the MDU part, I need to buy it for Peru.

RE: Konica Minolta - Regius Model 110
Updated  Sep 9 2021
1 Reply

Trying to correct an issue with the acceleration of the mobile. When getting up to speed the motor drive becomes very loud, akin to a motorcycle with high rpm going down a street. Any suggestions?

RE: Carestream - DRX-Revolution
Added  Sep 9 2021
0 Replies

can I get Toshiba IME 100L service manual Pdf?

RE: Toshiba - IME-100L
Added  Sep 8 2021
0 Replies

Buenas. soy ingeniero de campo en radiología, necesito el manual de una instalación DRX Evolutión Plus, de la firma Carestream, para poder corregir un fallo de posicionamiento.

RE: Carestream - DRX Evolution Plus
0 Replies

Dear all This is concerning an issue with my FCR scanner (CR-IR 357 model). I have introduced or slotted the CR cassette into the scanner and after processing or digitalizing the image the scanner was unable to release the CR cassette. It was gammed and stays inside. Please someone help me out on this issue. I would very much appreciate your help or email me via; lawrance.karato16@gmail.com Thanks

RE: Fujifilm - Capsula X CR-IR 357
Updated  Sep 5 2021
3 Replies

The reader doesn't go to ready "No green circle at the left upper corner" and self test the unit gave "display board is unable to communicate with the IEB Can any one help to solve this issue please?

RE: Carestream - DirectView Classic CR
Updated  Sep 1 2021
1 Reply

Not connecting show offline

RE: Fujifilm - FCR CAPSULA XLII

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree