Radiography Forums

0 Replies

Hello i need the login to NX from Agfa.. from the new HP engage desktop ...i dont have it

RE: AGFA - DR 400
0 Replies

Bonjour,

Nous avons un problème sur un appareil de mammographie Sophie Classic sn JIC 2213 (1998-09).

Le compresseur ne marche pas.

Avez-vous un schéma détaillé du mécanisme?

Merci

RE: Planmed - Sophie Classic
Added  Dec 2 2023
0 Replies

Hello i need agfa ccm tool x64 for windows x64 please. 

if possible service manual for agfa DR 400 i need install NX

erc001@live.com.pt

Equipment: AGFA - DR 400

RE: AGFA - DR 400
Updated  Nov 30 2023
4 Replies

We lost the CD for cr-ir 357 apl software? Is there anyway we can have the CD to reconfigure the machine? Please help

Equipment: Fujifilm - Capsula X CR-IR 357

RE: Fujifilm - Capsula X CR-IR 357
Updated  Nov 29 2023
2 Replies

Hello, I have just bought the GE Optima xr200 amx at a medical auction website. The system had no HD and operating system. I would like assistance in procuring the operating system. Thank you

Equipment: GE Optima xr200 amx

RE: GE HealthCare - Optima XR200amx
Updated  Nov 27 2023
2 Replies

Good day!

I have a problem with FDX3543RPW detector.  It failed to connect with MobilRad workstation both for wired and wireless mod. I am requesting for your support. 

Best regards 

RE: Toshiba - FDX3543RPW
Updated  Nov 25 2023
1 Reply

Good day,

Siemens Mobilett Mira

We left the machine unplugged and unused for a month, and now no power signal even if we left for a full day plugged on a power line.

RE: Siemens - Mobilett Mira
Added  Nov 24 2023
0 Replies

Bonjour 

Comment je peux calibrer mon capteur 

Equipment: Samsung - GU60A

RE: Samsung - GU60A
0 Replies

Hi 

How do we pair the flat panel detector to the console for wireless communication? Our FDR Go Plus mobile x ray unit can connect to the console via the cable, however when the cable is unplugged, communication is cut off. 

Question

1) How to do the wireless pairing?

2) Is there a service manual that outlines the steps to do this? and where to download one?

RE: Fujifilm - FDR D-EVO II
Added  Nov 23 2023
0 Replies

Hi Guys, 

I bought the FujiFilm FDR go with no HDD, so no operating system and no drivers anyone to help?

Kind regards

Charles

RE: Fujifilm - FDR Go

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree