Cath/Angio Forums

6 Replies

Hi, we are a medical charity working in the war zone of Idlib, Syria. Right now, we are having major issues with a Philips Allura Xper FD10 Cath lab. this is in one of our charity hospital. the power board in the m cabinet keeps resetting during procedures and locks all movements of the table and stand. this is the message we are getting: geometry is restarting: do NOT change SID after this, sometimes it starts working again with "limited" movements. but most of the time it totally locks all movements. Please can you help.

RE: Philips - Allura Xper FD10
Added  Sep 7 2020
0 Replies

PLEASE TRY TO HELP FOR Philips - Integris BH5000 DISMANTLE MANUAL

RE: Philips - Integris BH5000
Updated  Sep 4 2020
5 Replies

My AV400 is reporting a 028 error code. Anyone know what this means?

RE: AccuVein - AV400
Updated  Aug 18 2020
1 Reply

my accuvein av400 is showing an error code 036. Is anyone familiar with this fault code? Any way to fix it?

RE: AccuVein - AV400
Updated  Aug 2 2020
1 Reply

I need service manuel for Siemens - Axiom Artis Best regards

RE: Siemens - Axiom Artis MP
Updated  Jun 1 2020
1 Reply

I need help! On the re installtion of the software on the system. I have all CD's but i dont have licsence key and Doc to install. Please with usual kindness drop me the PDF version of file for instraction also Licence key

RE: Siemens - Artis one
Updated  Mar 2 2020
1 Reply

We'd like to get a user and maintenance manual for the siemens 10763512 cath lab system (SN 1346)

Updated  Feb 10 2020
2 Replies

Dear Sir, about "GE Innova 2000".
Every morning the Arch become slow or does not work. After turn off and turn on some times the system start to work in low speed.  Is this a common defect in this system? Does anyone have any tips to fix the defect? Regards..

RE: GE HealthCare - Innova 2000
Added  Jan 12 2020
0 Replies

INTEGRIS ViSUB; Rel: 7.1.1; Image Quality; 4522 220 94863; 2000-02-29, Or better all programming floppies togeder

RE: Philips - Allura Xper FD20

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree