Analog Radiography Forums

Added  Nov 3 2022
0 Replies

anyone have any idea how to obtain a new short cone/collimator for this unit? Mine is cracked!

RE: Instrumentarium - Dental Focus Dental X-Ray
Updated  Sep 6 2022
1 Reply

Proteus xray console is not working When system is on panel is going white and noting displayed any thing OTS panel is also hang Is there any one help me to solve this Regards

RE: GE Healthcare - Proteus
0 Replies

Proteus xray console is not working When system is on panel is going white and noting displayed any thing OTS panel is also hang Is there any one help me to solve this Regards

Added  Aug 24 2022
0 Replies

The OTS locks will not disengage. I have replaced power supplies, all boards related to the locks, OTS console. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks.

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Proteus XR/a

RE: GE Healthcare - Proteus XR/a
0 Replies

Hello, I am Akram Al-Salwi from the State of Yemen. I was called to maintain one of the devices belonging to your esteemed company, but after examination and research, it was clear that the problem was in the eeprom and I searched for you to inquire whether there is a possibility of repair or not. Thank you for your cooperation

RE: Villa Sistemi - Explor X-70 Dental
Updated  Jul 18 2022
1 Reply

Hey, Just wondering if this system can accept an 18x18 cassette. More specifically the Bucky diagnost Cs or th Thanks

RE: Philips - BuckyDiagnost
1 Reply

Is there a latch to remove the collimator? I don't seem to be able to figure out how to remove it. Thanks!

Added  Jun 18 2022
0 Replies

The x ray have door alarm so it can not perfom its function how can i remove the alarm

RE: Siemens - Multix Swing
Added  May 19 2022
0 Replies

Tenho um raio x multix top , e atualmente ele manda um erro de mesagem erro23 / erro 53... oq pode ser atraves deste erro

RE: Siemens - MULTIX TOP
Updated  May 8 2022
2 Replies

i need service manual for this machine

RE: Siemens - Multix Swing

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree