Analog Radiography Forums

Added  Apr 7 2021
0 Replies

Siemens - MULTIX PRO
Can anyone provide a PM form and PM maintenance instructions for a SIEMENS MULTIX PRO?

RE: Siemens - MULTIX PRO
Added  Mar 30 2021
0 Replies

Summit Industries - Radiology Room Systems
What is the table weight limit for a summit s222-hd xray table?

RE: Summit Industries - Radiology Room Systems
4 Replies

Shimadzu - UD150
Hi All, I am having above problem. The unit can not reach READY state during PRE. Hence I have carried out the following procedure to try and isolate the problem; 1. Checked and confirmed Tube filament glows during the PRE. 2. Checked and confirmed coil (XYZ) resistance on the Rotor (Anode) and it within the range. 3. Checked and performed continuity test on the cable (XYZ) between the Rotor and the Terminal Board and it looks ok 3. Replaced new Stator and tested but still did not fix the problem. 4. Checked from continuity test on cable between the Console panel and Generator and it looks ok. 5. Checked for loose connection on the ribbon cable on the console panel and test but still did not fix the problem. Please I need help to get unit fix asap. Thanks and regards, Martin Jack

RE: Shimadzu - UD150
Updated  Apr 4 2021
2 Replies

Siemens - Multix Fusion
My siemens X ray shows Error 001 and Error 032. Sometimes Error 001 disappeared. Month ago Error we had a same problem and was solved by itself. But we are not sure what was the real reason. Let me know the possible reasons

RE: Siemens - Multix Fusion
Added  Jan 13 2021
0 Replies

Siemens - Multiphos 15
Electrical wiring diagram

RE: Siemens - Multiphos 15
Added  Dec 9 2020
0 Replies

Shimadzu - UD150

Hi I have a problem with console GSC-2002S console (old type - no touchscreen). Buttons on the bottom are not responding ocasionally - sometimes are responding, sometimes are not. There is BATT EMPTY message afer starting console, maybe battery replacent would help. What is procedure for replacing that battery, and second one inside generator cabinet (UD150L-40E)??

RE: Shimadzu - UD150
Added  Nov 30 2020
0 Replies

Siemens - Multix Swing
i've error 0041 on my siemens multix swing. MODEL 09815770 please can anybody tell me the meaning of that error and how to resulve it ?

RE: Siemens - Multix Swing
Updated  Sep 21 2020
1 Reply

Siemens - Multix Ease

Hello Friends,

I need Installation and Service Manuals of Siemens X-Ray machine Multix Ease. If any one have please help me.

RE: Siemens - Multix Ease
Updated  Sep 19 2020
2 Replies

Siemens - Multix Ease

Hello Friends,

I need Siemens X-Ray Machine Multix Service Manual. I would be grateful if any friend would be help.

RE: Siemens - Multix Ease
Updated  Jan 30 2021
4 Replies

Siemens - Multix Swing
Hello, I need Operation an Service manual For Siemens Multix swing 2011. Please send it to my E-mail: bme.khaled.khalas@gmail.com

RE: Siemens - Multix Swing

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree