My Shimadzu UD150B-30 has started shooting inconsistently. The Tech's are complaining about intermittently changing image quality. I've acquired exposure waveforms with an XD-88, and found that the exposure time is intermittently 404mS, regardless of the time setting. Also, when this occurs, the waveform stair-steps down.
Any ideas? RE: Shimadzu - UD150
Hi does anyone know why the wall bucky my have trouble locking into place intermittently? The issue usually only occurs when a case is open. Works fine when there is not patient case. RE: UMG/Del Medical - CMP 200
I am having above problem. The unit can not reach READY state during PRE. Hence I have carried out the following procedure to try and isolate the problem;
1. Checked and confirmed Tube filament glows during the PRE.
2. Checked and confirmed coil (XYZ) resistance on the Rotor (Anode) and it within the range.
3. Checked and performed continuity test on the cable (XYZ) between the Rotor and the Terminal Board and it looks ok
3. Replaced new Stator and tested but still did not fix the problem.
4. Checked from continuity test on cable between the Console panel and Generator and it looks ok.
5. Checked for loose connection on the ribbon cable on the console panel and test but still did not fix the problem.
Please I need help to get unit fix asap.
Thanks and regards,
Martin Jack RE: Shimadzu - UD150
My siemens X ray shows Error 001 and Error 032. Sometimes Error 001 disappeared. Month ago Error we had a same problem and was solved by itself. But we are not sure what was the real reason. Let me know the possible reasons RE: Siemens - Multix Fusion