Analog Radiography Forums

Updated  Feb 22 2022
2 Replies

Dear all, I have a problem with installing this device (shimadzu ud150-30ex) does anyone have the experience?

RE: Shimadzu - UD150
Updated  Feb 7 2022
1 Reply

what solution of error 60 in silhouette vr?

RE: GE HealthCare - Silhouette VR
0 Replies

Our Siemen multiphos 15 showing error 14 during exposing what can be the reason for that. If you can provide me a service manual it will be very help ful for me. Email- aniketsingade@gmail.com

RE: Siemens - Multiphos 15
Added  Jan 9 2022
0 Replies

Hello Friends, what error is err 30? Can you send a service manual about the device? E posta : msnhacker00@windowslive.com

RE: Siemens - MULTIX COMPACT K
Added  Jan 6 2022
0 Replies

Hello Friends, can you help me for SIEMENS MULTIX COMPAKT K err 10 error solution and service manual book? my mail : msnhacker00@windowslive.com

0 Replies

Hi S0EMENS MULT0X KOMPAKT K ERR 10 Error Solution and Service Manual Book Required Can You Help?

Updated  Dec 27 2021
1 Reply

The machine gives error E8 kindly advise because I dont have service manual

RE: Siemens - Multiphos 15
Updated  Dec 17 2021
1 Reply

I have an S222-HD table that won't go down. The lift motor is fine; if I wire it backwards it'll go down fine. It isn't the obstacle switches or the limit switches. The control circuit board has been replaced twice. In either case, when I read voltage across the motor terminals on the control board while pressing the "down" switch, I see 0.365VDC, so something is coming across the relays, just not the 24VDC that should be crossing. Summit won't give any tech support, neither will NHD, who has their name all over it. Anyone out there have a schematic or an answer? The "service/installation manual" on site from Summit doesn't have any schematics, theory of operation, or troubleshooting. I'm at my wit's end here . . .

RE: Summit Industries - Radiology Room Systems
Updated  Nov 25 2021
1 Reply

please help to soleve error 024 for siemens multix pro/top

RE: Siemens - MULTIX PRO
1 Reply

I've had this issue happening intermittently. Most of the time if I just took the cassette out and reinserted it would work but now it seems to be doing it almost every single time specifically only at the wallstand. The wallstand is a Vertix 2 if that helps. I have tried recalibrating the PBL system at the wallstand but that doesn't seem to have changed anything. Any tips would be appreciated!

RE: Siemens - MULTIX TOP

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree