Bladder Scanner Forums

Updated  Jul 13 2023
1 Reply

Does anyone know how to set the system to default to a MALE patient instead of the option to choose when powered on?

RE: Medline - BioCon 750
0 Replies

Does anyone have a simple solution to prevent the charging cable from falling out of the side of the scanner? I am meaning the small dc cord not the power cord. Easily the biggest problem that we see with this unit is the "battery not holding a charge" which have all been due to the cable not being attached and the staff not noticing. These are mounted on a roll stand and not removed ever so a fixed solution would probably be ok.

RE: Medline - BioCon CUBEscan 700
Updated  Mar 23 2023
1 Reply

was recently told by customer service they were unable to fix because of no access to parts but havent seen and End of Life Letter. any info?

Equipment: Laborie Medical - Portascan 3D Bladder Scanner

RE: Laborie Medical - Portascan 3D Bladder Scanner
Added  Mar 10 2023
0 Replies

I have the service key, how do I access the service menu?

RE: Verathon - BVI 3000
Updated  Nov 29 2022
2 Replies

Does anyone have a copy of the link for the spotscan calibration.

RE: Verathon - BladderScan BVI 9400
Added  Aug 19 2022
0 Replies

Hi I see alot of people asking for help with the BVI 3000. I am looking for a calibration procedure and the stuff needed to carry out this process. I saw in the thread that someone give a part number but this is just for the master key purchase. I heard we also need the string phantom. Does anyone have a complete procedure with the at least the names of the products needed for the calibration process. I have no more options since it is end of life and Verathon is not servicing it anymore.

RE: Verathon - BVI 3000
Updated  Jul 14 2022
1 Reply

portable ultrasound signosRT with start give recovery mode this mode was entered as device was unable to start correct

RE: Signostics - SignosRT
Added  Apr 13 2022
0 Replies

Buongiorno a tutti, ho questo scanner vescicale biocon 900 che una volta acceso non si avvia ma rimane sulla schermata con la dicitura cubescan. qualcuno ha dei consigli da darmi per risolvere?

Updated  Mar 31 2022
1 Reply

Does anyone have a PM Manual for this Portascan 3D Bladder Scanner to share?

RE: Laborie Medical - Portascan 3D Bladder Scanner
Updated  Feb 25 2022
2 Replies

What is error #215 means and how to rectify?

RE: Chattanooga - Intelect Transport Combo

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree