Ultrasound Forums

Added  Apr 13 2024
0 Replies

I am experiencing trouble with my Sonosite M.Turbo device as the password I entered is not working. Despite contacting Sonosite support and receiving a temporary password, it also did not work. They informed me that the Date & Time being out of sync could be causing the issue, but I am unable to access the settings to correct this in guest mode. Sonosite suggested replacing the PCB board for 7.5k, however, I believe a simple solution would be to upload a new image on an SD card. Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate the specific image for the M.Turbo model; although there is one available for Titan software which isn't ideal for my needs.

RE: SonoSite - M-Turbo
Added  Apr 12 2024
0 Replies

I have an Ultrasound MyLab 30, the device does not turn on and the power indicator does not light up either from the power cable or from the battery.
I checked this, all voltages in the power supply are ok, only -1.8V on the power LED, no voltage detected on all other pins of the two flat cables.
Is it the motherboard that's faulty or the keyboard problem?
if anyone can help please?

RE: Esaote - My Lab 30CV
Updated  Apr 12 2024
1 Reply

Hello, May you kindly assist me on where to find language settings on Toshiba Aplio ssa 790a.unfortunately the user manual is in German language 

RE: Toshiba - Aplio XG
Added  Apr 11 2024
0 Replies

I have Philips HD5 ultrasound

When I open it the transducer is readable but nothing is imaged

RE: Philips - HD5
0 Replies

how to fix corrupted files when sending to PACS 

RE: Mindray - Resona 7
Updated  Apr 7 2024
2 Replies

My Siemens sonoline g40 keeps shutting down.

Writes "system shutting down to prevent permanent damage".

What can be the cause and what is the solution.

Thanks

Equipment: Siemens sonoline g40

RE: Siemens - Sonoline G40
Added  Apr 5 2024
0 Replies

How can I reverse a system update? 
updated the ultrasound system by installing a new transducer but I have not been able to purchase the license for the system update. Can you help me with any suggestions?

RE: SonoSite - 180 Plus
Updated  Apr 5 2024
1 Reply

Hello everyone who needs help with software and backup Logiq V2, I will help, write to email

I have

m.serviceko@gmail.com 

RE: GE HealthCare - Logiq V2
Added  Apr 5 2024
0 Replies

Any one has service manual of arietta s60 kindly share to this email ID, rebin@kpihealthare.in

RE: Hitachi Aloka - Arietta 60
Added  Apr 5 2024
0 Replies

Need arietta s60 trackball

RE: Hitachi Aloka - Arietta 60

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree