Ultrasound Forums

Added  Feb 26 2024
0 Replies

What steps should be taken if the computer and touch display of a Toshiba Xario Prime Ultrasound Machine are suddenly black despite the machine running and cleaning attempts have been made? sources by Paraquesirve.mx/

RE: Toshiba - Xario
Updated  Feb 25 2024
1 Reply

My Toshiba Xario Prime Ultrasound Machine both computer and touch display  become off (black) all of sudden. Electrical supply to machine is ok and machine is running but both display screen are black.  I clean the machine with blower but still not working. Now what should i do. I leave in the area where is no expert near by. Kindly guide me. I will be very thankful.

Equipment: Toshiba Xario Prime Ultrasound Machine

RE: Toshiba - Xario
Added  Feb 22 2024
0 Replies

I need user manual for accusing X500.

Equipment: Accusing x500

RE: Siemens - Acuson X500
Updated  Feb 21 2024
4 Replies

Hello friends, Our device does no turn on. Stays on "CHECK SIGNAL" screen. Where might the problem be?

RE: GE HealthCare - Voluson 730
Added  Feb 21 2024
0 Replies

How do I get the fetal weight during obstetric scan 

Equipment: Siemens - SONOLINE Adara

RE: Siemens - SONOLINE Adara
0 Replies

Hello everybody.   I have a problem with my USG VOLUSON E6.  There is no sound on the speakers, whenever I want to listen to a baby´s  heart sound, there is no sound, I already check the speakers itself and the volume, looks ok,  but I can´t hear anything, is there anything else that I can do?

Thanks

Equipment: VOLUSON E6

RE: GE HealthCare - Voluson E6
Added  Feb 19 2024
0 Replies

manual técnico de serviço

Equipment: VIVIDT8 PRO

RE: GE HealthCare - Vivid T8
Updated  Feb 18 2024
2 Replies

I have ie33 cart a when open in page software error the system halted in bluepage anyone can help me to solve it some time open but afew minutes then error system halted again 

Equipment: Philips - iE33 Echocardiography

RE: Philips - iE33 Echocardiography
Added  Feb 18 2024
0 Replies

J´ai une machine HITACHI EUB 8500. On n'arrive pas à voir  le rapport sur le poids et l´age de la grossesse et la date de l'accouchement.

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - EUB 8500
Updated  Feb 17 2024
4 Replies

I have voluson s10 bt16, with 3 probes (3d abdominal, curved abdominal and 3d vaginal)

Recently i have a problem that during examination and after unfreeze there is hyperechogensity that it is not possible to examine the patient and see and details of structures. It stays for a couple of seconds then improve gradually till it back to be normal again.

The problem is the same across the 3 probes. 

What it might be ? And how can i fix it?

Equipment: GE HealthCare - Voluson S10

RE: GE HealthCare - Voluson S10

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree