Waste Management System Forums

Updated  Nov 28 2023
13 Replies

Hi, I need the Stryker NEPTUNE 3 service manual. Could someone help me with that?

RE: Stryker - Neptune 3
Updated  Aug 17 2023
1 Reply

Dornoch ultra you’re saying a 15 amp circuit but what is the total amperage of the circuit going to be?

Equipment: Zimmer - Dornoch Ultra Evac

RE: Zimmer - Dornoch Ultra Evac
7 Replies

I have a Neptune Rover 3 that works perfectly fine to empty the tank however when we go to use it and plug it into AC power we have no power or functionality.

Added  Jun 18 2022
0 Replies

Planning for new build and looking to find out how much detergent is used per wash cycle to establish inventory par levels. Anyone know?

Updated  Feb 8 2022
1 Reply

neptune will clean bottom canister and not the top

Updated  Feb 3 2022
2 Replies

Hi The unit was not used for last 10 months due to Covid-19. Switched on today and wash cycle done. No suction and Showing 1.6 , 1.7 Memory error and 12.4 temp.error .. Please help to resolve this issue

Updated  Feb 11 2021
3 Replies

When using the smoke evacuator can you suction fluid into the filter with the smoke?

0 Replies

I am an architect trying to ensure we have enough space for the Stryker Neptune 3. I have numerous pdf's but none have plan dimensions of the unit and the docking station.

Updated  Jan 4 2021
7 Replies

Error clears once docked, out of dock unit works well until throwing the code again in the middle of use. Anyone run into the same thing?

0 Replies

We are consultant for the system design to the Dornoch ultra Evac model UL-EV100. Could you please help the question below. 1. The drain from this equipment will direct to connect to the drainage system or will be indirectly connect to the hospital drainage system. 2. Th2 water to this equipment will be hard pipe connection or it will through a 3/4" hose to connect to the equipment. My email is wanli.cong@wsp.com

RE: Zimmer - Dornoch Ultra Evac

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree