Waste Management System Forums

0 Replies

We use the Stryker Neptune in our OR Suites.  We were wondering if it can be used in the Endoscopy suite where  the suction tubing is connected to the endoscope (colonoscope / gastroscope) 

RE: Stryker - Neptune 2
0 Replies

Does anybody have any information besides a preventative maintenance manual on these?? These things have a billion different codes and service will not give a service manual or are they the most helpful. Please Help. 271601 is the alarm code.

RE: Zimmer - Dornoch Safety Station
Added  Feb 15 2016
0 Replies

Dear Sir, 
I'm Dr. Milena Grubor from Belgrade, Serbia. 
I'm the President of Association of Ecologists in Health Care, and our associates have a mission to find an ethical and environmentally sound method of disposal of liquid hazardous infectious waste. 

Searching on the Internet about the achievements in the field of safe management of hazardous infectious medical waste, I came to your system for the treatment of liquid infectious waste. 

I think it is very efficient, and that's why I decided to contact you. 
We offer you a very successful Company to work with. 
If you are really interestedto sell your products in the Serbia and Balkans Country, you should reply us in any way. 

After your letter of good intentions, we will send to you the Profile of the Company that could be your Representative and Distributor. 

Please consider our offer and cooperation. 

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes 
Dr Grubor Milena 
President SEHC

RE: Zimmer - Dornoch Ultra Evac
Added  Dec 8 2015
0 Replies

My plumbers need to add a Backflow valve to the piping to our Neptune system.

This is per the WSSC instructions in our area.  How do I find out the size of the Backflow valve needed to handle this product?

Updated  Apr 22 2015
1 Reply

Service manuals

Dornock waste Management System

Updated  Mar 31 2015
1 Reply

I could use any amount of data anyone has about these units. Partiularly about the hot water for cleaning. Why is it limited to 110 degrees F. I need speifictions/ reasons to justify to my Plant OPS to put in a hot and cold water mixing valve. Stryker is not being to helpful of why.

Updated  Mar 15 2015
6 Replies

When the 4L canister empty button is pressed, the neptune displays an error message that says "7.7 prefill error" and prompts you to re-dock the machine. The machine becomes disabled until docked and restarted. This is a new problem. Any fixes would be appreciated.

1 Reply

I know there is a filter in the smoke evacuator.  Is there also a hepa filter that the exhaust runs through?  How often does that need to be changed?

Updated  Sep 5 2014
2 Replies

Does anyone have a Service manual or know where to get one to do a PM ?

How much are PM kits ?

Thanks

2 Replies

Any suggestions on where to find the Instruction for Use for the Docking Station.

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree