Waste Management System Forums

0 Replies

Anyone have the part number for the vacuum pump rebuild kit (K479) for a Stryker Neptune?

RE: Stryker - Neptune 2
Updated  Sep 19 2016
5 Replies

Does anyone have an service manual for a Stryker Neptune 2 rover? I need to perform a pm on the system. Thank you..

Updated  Jul 20 2013
2 Replies

What are typical Neptune 2 readings as far as mmhg when they have 2 open lines of suction? We feel that ours isn't as strong as it should be

Updated  Mar 20 2013
1 Reply

How do you change the setting from in-hg to mm-hg?

Added  Feb 12 2013
0 Replies

suction is inconsistent and tends to drastically spike or shut down completely

Updated  Jan 16 2013
2 Replies

We have Neptunes in our OR. Dental needs the capability for higher volume of fluid suction into the Neptune.  The diameter of the ports on the four port manifold is not sufficient to the needs of the Dental service.   A manifold for the Neptune that had one larger diameter port versus 4 could provide what is needed.  Are there manifolds from Stryker or adapters to the manifolds that could provide this need?

4 Replies

What does the 530mmHg refer to? If this mean 530mmHg at 100%?

0 Replies

Do you happen to know the CDC guidelines for the cleaning and sterilization of the  Stryker Neptune 2?

Added  Jul 13 2012
0 Replies

How do you detect a error refered as a 7.1

Updated  Jun 5 2012
1 Reply

My neptune rover is making a "loud" (per Staff ) humming noise while in use. What are the possible causes ? Where do I get a service manual for it?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree