Surgical Table Forums

Updated  Oct 10 2023
1 Reply

How i can get acces to service mode

Equipment: Hologic - MultiCare Platinum

RE: Hologic - MultiCare Platinum
Updated  Aug 12 2023
1 Reply

I have IDI 100UC that shakes/wobbles when trend motion is actuated. 

Has anyone seeing this?

RE: Image Diagnostics Inc - Aspect 100UC PLUS
Added  Jul 14 2023
0 Replies

Looking at the service manual does not give a lot of info. on this issue. One side of the back section reaches the end point faster than the other. Im sure its an adjustment of a cam but which one?

Equipment: Skytron 6600

RE: Skytron - 6600
Updated  Jul 6 2023
1 Reply

trouble shooting

Equipment: Getinge - Shampaine 4900

RE: Getinge - Shampaine 4900
Added  Jun 21 2023
0 Replies

TS7000 ref.: 1767067 

Some keyboard knobs gives just a short burs of table-movment, then it stops, keyboard on table works fine.

Problem: keyboard PCB is flexing due to insuffisient support of main PCB in the remote caseing . -design flaw.

Sollution: add support  ie. an O-ring or a  cloth to add pressure between the rear cover and main PCB

RE: TRUMPF - TRUSYSTEM 7000
Added  May 30 2023
0 Replies

Specification

Equipment: Eschmann - T30+

RE: Eschmann - T30+
Updated  May 15 2023
1 Reply

digging thru the maintenance manual to no avail. Remember when we used to get actual schematics, wiring diagrams, theory of operation? so i can hear the pump move when I engage the floor locks, however they're not moving. all 4, so i'm suspecting the manifold instead of the individual floor locks, but don't want to rule out the power supply. Has anyone run into this?

RE: STERIS - 4085
1 Reply

Hello I am working on an amsco 2080 rc and the problem is the keyboard control dosent work send me the diagram to fix the equibment, please contact me as soon as possible, thank you.

Equipment: STERIS - AMSCO 2080RC

RE: STERIS - AMSCO 2080RC
Updated  Apr 17 2023
2 Replies

Looking for a hand control for a Skytron Elite 6500. Also if you have a comparable surgical table option for purchase that has a true 90 degree function send me some info and I'll connect you with the client.

Yes I am fully aware this table is on its last leg but I wouldn't be doing everything I can for my client if I didn't ask.

#Medicaldevices #Medicalequipment #surgicaltable #medicalsales

Equipment: Skytron Elite 6500

RE: Skytron - Elite 6500
Added  Mar 3 2023
0 Replies

service manual needed

Equipment: STERIS - 5085

RE: STERIS - 5085

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree