Surgical Table Forums

Updated  Nov 9 2022
7 Replies

Looking at sending some surgical tables off to be refurbished. We can’t afford new ones. Any recommendations for companies that do a good job at this? Thanks

Equipment: Skytron - 3505 EZ Slide

RE: Skytron - 3505 EZ Slide
Added  Nov 9 2022
0 Replies

All, I'm in the process of repairing a B810 can some one please send a copy of the service software Thanks

RE: Berchtold - OPERON B 810 Surgical
Added  Oct 4 2022
0 Replies

I saw a list of pdf items for this system 2 days ago. Now there is only a 4 page pdf of specs. Is there a way for me to get to the other pdf files for this system?

Equipment: Hologic MultiCare Platinum

RE: Hologic - MultiCare Platinum
0 Replies

How to open the main pillar section of the OT table to access the hydraulics as there's a leak

Equipment: maquet betastar 1131.12 OT table

RE: MAQUET - Betastar
Added  Jul 19 2022
0 Replies

Hand control blinks but no locking action. On bed controls do not work either. They changed controllers and power cord with no results. Anybody have a service manual they can send me? Any ideas as to the root cause of this issue? bpsalabama@gmail.com Thank you for your help in advance.

RE: STERIS - AMSCO 3085
Updated  Jun 27 2022
1 Reply

Does anyone know what an error 105 is on the Maquet Magnus operating table? I contacted Maquet but got little help. They just wanted to send a technician out.

RE: MAQUET - Magnus
Updated  May 5 2022
1 Reply

I am looking for a service manual for this can anyone help on this...Thanks

Updated  Apr 21 2022
1 Reply

Hello, Does anyone happen to have the service manual for this unit?

RE: MAQUET - ALPHASTAR 1132
3 Replies

I am in need of the control board and one hand control. If anyone can help me please email me at: imendez37@yahoo.com

RE: Getinge - Shampaine 4900
0 Replies

HI I am in need of the control board and a hand control. If anyone can help please e mail me at: imendez37@yahoo.com

RE: Getinge - Shampaine 4900

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree