Surgical Table Forums

Added  Mar 30 2022
0 Replies

During any move the table remote control displays error 45? What is the problem ? & What I should do

RE: Schmitz - Diamond
Updated  Mar 14 2022
2 Replies

Does anyone have a service/parts manual for this old stretcher? Is it serviceable anymore? Steris ESCEYEST Stretcher

RE: Hausted - Surgi Chair
Updated  Mar 7 2022
1 Reply

is there anyone here that tell me what an error 24 on a 4085 is and possibly be able to send a service manual thank you robert@reosmedical.com

RE: STERIS - 4085
Updated  Feb 22 2022
1 Reply

Manuales de Servicio de las Mesas Quirúrgicas Marca Maquet Modelo 1132 y 1133

RE: MAQUET - ALPHASTAR 1132
Added  Feb 17 2022
0 Replies

hello, I am looking for the footswitch for this table. If anyone knows where I can purchase, i would greatly appreciate it. kimberly@medicalrv.com thank you in advance!

RE: Skytron - 6600
Updated  Feb 12 2022
3 Replies

Maintenance and service manual

RE: Berchtold - OPERON B D750
5 Replies

Hi quys, table on remote control not working. Remote control and cable is tested working fine, battery in table is also good. Can somebody help me to solve problem please?

RE: MAQUET - Alphamaxx
Updated  Jan 28 2022
1 Reply

i have the Getinger Shampaine 4900 and it only moves with both controls, main and the emergency one, how can i fix this problem?

RE: Getinge - Shampaine 4900
Updated  Jan 26 2022
1 Reply

Hello, Can someone help me with the fault condes of a Brumaba OP model Varius. I have Fault 0001 and 0025. Can anyone help me with the service manual for this equipment? Thank you

RE: Brumaba - Varius
Added  Jan 20 2022
0 Replies

The right lever where is it connected. How far does it go. It suppose to activate semi electric and manual functions after you have turned the crank to desire movement. Thank you

RE: STERIS - AMSCO 2080RC

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree