Anesthesia Equipment Forums

Added  Jul 20 2021
0 Replies

Maquina de anestesia Datascope AS3000 Hi, can u help me with this test, is failed and I can´t use automatic mode. Please, help. Hola, no me pasa el test de valvula de seguridad, alguno sabe como lo puedo solucionar, el manual de servicio no me ayuda mucho. Gracias.

RE: Mindray - AS 3000
Added  Jul 1 2021
0 Replies

Afte power on show this message, any one know how can i solve the problem?

RE: Draeger - Narkomed GS
Updated  Jun 4 2021
2 Replies

Is it possible to disable the low O² saturation alarm when the oxygen cell is compromised?

RE: Mindray - Wato EX-30/20
Updated  May 29 2021
2 Replies

Need new or refurbished Oxygen regulator for Datex Ohmeda Modulus SE.

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Modulus SE
Updated  May 19 2021
4 Replies

Hello, can anyone help me out. I have a Datex Ohmeda Avance S/5. The equipment showed up a message with no battery backup, I changed the two batteries of 12V each. But the message still on the screen and when I tried to disconnect the power cord the equipment turned off, as well the batteries are fully charged. Is there something I should look on besides the batteries?

RE: Datex Ohmeda - S/5 Avance Carestation
0 Replies

Au cours du remplissage de mon vaporisateur, je constate une fuite au niveau du module de raccord du BEC VERSEUR. Que faire? Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider?

RE: Draeger - Vapor 19.3 Isoflurane
Added  May 17 2021
0 Replies

Hi, Anyone have to replace a pipeline air gauge on the Mindray A3? It looks very involved. If you know any easy way to access the gauge, please let me know. Thanks.

RE: Mindray - A3
Updated  May 11 2021
1 Reply

Anyone know how to access the filter? It is not explained in any of the documentation.

RE: Draeger - Vapor 2000/ D Vapor
Added  Apr 30 2021
0 Replies

Hello everyone. I have to calibrate the anestesia machine through service mode, but i need the service manual. Somebody could share me the service manual please?

RE: GE Healthcare - Carestation 620
Updated  Apr 29 2021
1 Reply

I leak tested one of our units and these were the results: Leak Level 1533 ml/min; BSYS Comp: 9.0 ml/cmH2O. What recommendations do you have for me to troubleshoot this very extensive leak level? Thank you in advance!

RE: DRE - AV-S

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree