RE: Draeger - Primus
Added  Sep 3 2022
0 Replies

parts and function

Equipment: drager primus

RE: Draeger - Primus
Updated  Sep 1 2022
3 Replies

Hello, My organization is exploring the Mindray anesthesia machines for our hospitals but they have very little market penetration in Canada, so we don't really know anyone who has experience with them. Does anyone have any advice/input on their experience working with the vendor and/or the devices? Have there been any service delays, parts gouging, supply chain issues etc. with Mindray? Thanks so much for any information you can share!

Equipment: Mindray - A9

0 Replies

Hi guys, Anyone out there that can help with the service manual of this anesthesia machine, please? Many thanks!

RE: Siare - Morpheus LT
Updated  Jul 29 2022
2 Replies

I want a brochure for Ohmeda 7000

Equipment: Ohmeda7000

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Ohmeda 7000
Added  Jul 28 2022
0 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual for the Draeger Apollo Anesthesia Machine? If so, please indicate how to acquire. Thank You

Equipment: Draeger - Apollo

RE: Draeger - Apollo
Updated  Jul 19 2022
1 Reply

Dear. After replacing the 3v battery of a Fabius Plus anesthesia station, the equipment did not access pressure mode. I checked all the configuration of the service mode and are the same as the other equipment. Can anyone help me?

RE: Draeger - Fabius Plus

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree