Anesthesia Equipment Forums

Updated  Jul 19 2022
1 Reply

Dear. After replacing the 3v battery of a Fabius Plus anesthesia station, the equipment did not access pressure mode. I checked all the configuration of the service mode and are the same as the other equipment. Can anyone help me?

RE: Draeger - Fabius Plus
Updated  Jul 6 2022
1 Reply

Hola buen día alguien sabe por qué no pasa el test la válvula no hace nada después la desarmo y la ajusto y intenta ya de pasarlo sabe alguien si me falta algo

RE: Datex Ohmeda - ADU S/5
Added  Jul 5 2022
0 Replies

Hello, Does anybody have the Service manual of Carestation 620? Appreciate.

RE: GE HealthCare - Carestation 620
4 Replies

Buenos dias Deseo comprar el interruptor de la Ohmeda modulus II plus si alguien me da informacion Gracias

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Modulus II Plus
0 Replies

Can you give me the part number for the top drawer assembly for the carestation 650?

RE: GE HealthCare - Carestation 650
Updated  Jun 27 2022
2 Replies

Hi there. I have a question regarding the proper inlet adapter for the auxiliary O2 source. This port is located on the opposite side of the DISS O2, nitrous and medical air connector. Im not sure what adapter to order for the proper fit of a O2 flow meter to be attached to this source. Do you have any idea what it is? I have the options of 1/8 female or DISS hand tight. Thanks so much.

RE: DRE - Integra SP VSO2 Portable
1 Reply

Deseo comprar el master on/ off switch activates electronics and pneumatic systems para maquina anestesia ohmeda modulus Ii Plus Gracias !

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Modulus II Plus
1 Reply

Sonoscape A5 not showing transducer wave on screen even though the machine is recognising that the probe is connected. I tried off and oning the machine and changing port but not working. When you on the machine it allows you to select probe and examination type after which you wont see d transducer wave on screen nor does it show any image

RE: Mindray - A5
Added  Jun 21 2022
0 Replies

How can help for fault nr 16 Fault nr 44

RE: Draeger - Narkomed 6400
0 Replies

monitoring mode displayed on d screen and machine ventilator could not work. What could be the cause.

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Aestiva 3000

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree