Anesthesia Equipment Forums

Updated  May 12 2022
2 Replies

The encoder movement key of the wato ex 65 device works but does not confirm its inputs. it only works in directions. I changed the encoder but the problem did not go away. can you help me?

RE: Mindray - WATO EX-65
1 Reply

¿Alguien ha tenido problema con fuga en el interruptor principal? Al accionarse se escucha un pequeño ruido que al parecer es fuga de oxigeno. / Has anyone had a problem with the main switch leaking? When you activate, a small noise is heard that apparently is oxygen leakage.

RE: Draeger - Narkomed 2A
Updated  Apr 30 2022
2 Replies

I am getting an exp port leakage alarm on all modes except manual. One answer was to chande the peep valve. How do I do that? Thanks

RE: Draeger - Fabius GS Premium
Added  Apr 23 2022
0 Replies

Hi everyone Can you help me I need Software Upgrade for mindray A5 This is name software *Mindray Anesthesia Machine and Ventilator Software Upgrade Tool* If anyone can sent to me this is my email zakaria613613@gmail.com Thank you everyone

0 Replies

Dear Sirs, I'm in need for your advise regarding ADU S/5 from datex/ohmeda ,anesthesia screen not running on .

RE: Datex Ohmeda - ADU S/5
4 Replies

We have a GE Carestation 650 with a wheel that is stuck in the locked position and need a service manual to see what it says. Thanks.

RE: GE HealthCare - Carestation 650
Updated  Feb 21 2022
2 Replies

I need to know how can I connect the Universal Power Supply to the main board, what are the connections

RE: GE HealthCare - Aestiva MRI
Added  Feb 7 2022
0 Replies

Hi everyone Can you help me I need Software Upgrade for mindray A5 This is name software *Mindray Anesthesia Machine and Ventilator Software Upgrade Tool* If anyone can sent to me this is my email zakaria613613@gmail.com Thank you everyone

RE: Mindray - A5
1 Reply

Dear Engineers, our ventilator's bellows abruptly failed during operation, preventing any movement in either direction. could you please provide any solution? thanks

RE: Diamedica - Glostavent Helix

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree