Anesthesia Equipment Forums

Updated  Sep 29 2021
3 Replies

Can someone help me with the service manual for Mindray WATO EX20

RE: Mindray - Wato EX-30/20
Added  Sep 20 2021
0 Replies

Dear friends, My AV-900 needs to be calbirated as the volume it shows is really off. However I don't have access to the service manual and don't know which potentiometer can calibrate the volume and zero motor position. I would like to know if anyone can give me a step by step procedure or anything helpful. Surely I would appreciate if anyone could at least share this part of the service manual. Best regards, Dr. Esmaeili

RE: Penlon - AV900
2 Replies

Hi, i have this machine and every time i trye to start ventilation the mixer desapear, it shows O2alarms too.

RE: GE HealthCare - Avance S5
Updated  Aug 24 2021
1 Reply

Does anyone have a competency checklist for the daily leak test? Or what should be done at the start of the day to ensure the A5 is working and is good to go for patient use?

RE: Mindray - A5
Added  Aug 22 2021
0 Replies

Good day everyone! Hopefully a fellow bio-med tech/engineer will be able to assist me. I am working with a Penlon Prima 450 where I got an alarm 'ventilator inoperative'. I've done everything I think I can possibly do but I am not able to resolve the issue. Can someone please help me fix it? It would be greatly appreciated!

RE: Penlon - Prima 450
Updated  Aug 12 2021
1 Reply

Anyone know of a service training school for the GE Aestiva 7900? GE's classes have gotten crazy expensive.

Added  Aug 4 2021
0 Replies

I'm looking for the bracket that mount to the dovetail rail on the side of all GE anesthesia units. It hold the bird blender bracket or suction canister assembly.

RE: GE HealthCare - Carestation 650
Updated  Jul 20 2021
1 Reply

Maquina de anestesia Datascope AS3000 Hi, can u help me with this test, is failed and I can´t use automatic mode. Please, help. Hola, no me pasa el test de valvula de seguridad, alguno sabe como lo puedo solucionar, el manual de servicio no me ayuda mucho. Gracias.

RE: Mindray - AS 3000
Added  Jul 1 2021
0 Replies

Afte power on show this message, any one know how can i solve the problem?

RE: Draeger - Narkomed GS
Updated  Jun 4 2021
2 Replies

Is it possible to disable the low O² saturation alarm when the oxygen cell is compromised?

RE: Mindray - Wato EX-30/20

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree