Medical Printers/Imagers Forums

Updated  Jan 14 2021
2 Replies

Carestream - Dryview 5950 Laser Imager
I have a castream digitization system (PC, dryview 5950 laser imager, direct view classic CR). At startup the PC indicates "SQL server not available - check SQL server". No image viewer software starts up. I need help on this system with a person who knows the castream system well

RE: Carestream - Dryview 5950 Laser Imager
Added  Jan 6 2021
0 Replies

Fujifilm - DRYPIX Smart 6000
I get the error 230, which means "The film has become jammed in the thermal development unit" this issue is persisting, even though I have cleaned the thermal development unit ** after the film being printed there is a little scratch on it; could this be the problem for making the film jams at that place? I appreciate your help and comments

RE: Fujifilm - DRYPIX Smart 6000
Added  Jan 3 2021
0 Replies

I have loaded the printer showing error 207 and the tray cannot open. Can one help me out.

Added  Jan 2 2021
0 Replies

Bonjour Luis, j'ai un message d'erreur 220 et je ne peux pas me connecter au logiciel de l'imprimante. Y a -t- il un moyer de faire un reset de l'imprimante ? Merci. Evrard

Added  Jan 2 2021
0 Replies

Carestream - DryView 5700
I have an issue with printer that the error code 935 is displaying on printer screen ..if is there any solution available ...pls reply me

RE: Carestream - DryView 5700
7 Replies

AGFA - Drystar AXYS
Does anyone know what this issue could be? And does anyone know how to correct it please?

RE: AGFA - Drystar AXYS
Added  Dec 12 2020
0 Replies

Konica Minolta - DRYPRO MODEL 832
each time the drypro832 printer is turned on, it asks for calibration. how to disable this option

RE: Konica Minolta - DRYPRO MODEL 832
Updated  Jan 6 2021
1 Reply

The drawer have films but the problem is that the machine is not printing and it gives an error message (244). I want you to help us by sending the IP code with it's password. thank you for your help.

0 Replies

Fujifilm - DRYPIX Edge
Hi all , Iam looking for the Operating or User manel of FujiFilm Drypix EDGE Thanks a lot in advance Regards Fawzi

RE: Fujifilm - DRYPIX Edge

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree