Panoramic Radiography Forums

Added  Jan 13 2022
0 Replies

HELLO I HAD INSTALLED PANORAMIC ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH OP200 AND IF I EXPOSE AND DEVOLLOPE THE IMAGE COMES IN HALF THAT CAN HELP PLEASE THANKS

RE: Instrumentarium - ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH OP200 D
2 Replies

Gendex 8500 dde will not go up or down, no laser light,

RE: KaVo - Gendex Orthoralix 8500
Added  Dec 22 2021
0 Replies

communication error on Kodak 8000 we are getting this error so often and we dont really know the origin of the broblem, please help

RE: Carestream - Kodak 8000
Added  Dec 22 2021
0 Replies

communication error we are getting this error so often and we dont really know the origin of the broblem, please help

Updated  Dec 10 2021
1 Reply

unit has shut down and showing error message E5 (voltage issue). have had a electrician look at voltage. voltage is correct. the whole unit has shut down and can not move it up or down.

RE: Soredex - CRANEX® Novus
Updated  Nov 17 2021
4 Replies

When I connect the pano i see that calibration files are needed(.pca/.cca) do you have those files?

RE: KaVo - Gendex Orthoralix 8500
Updated  Nov 7 2021
2 Replies

I have E53 .how to solve the problem And I need service manual

1 Reply

The CS9000 3D machine stops on an error 27 (end stop not detected). It appears that the steel guides for the x and y axis cause the operation to time out, and returning an error 27. Should the guides get lubricated? What lubrication should be used? Thanks in advance.

RE: Carestream - CS 9000
Added  Jun 12 2021
0 Replies

Dear colleagues, I have an Error 3 on a PantOs3 , can anyone help ? Could you help with service manual. Thanks

RE: BIOTEX S.A. - BlueX PantOs 16 XP
Updated  Jun 1 2021
1 Reply

How to fix this?

RE: Carestream - CS2200

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree