Panoramic Radiography Forums

Added  Jan 24 2023
0 Replies

I have recently purchased a used Gendex Orthoralix 8500 DDE. I have the old computer where the original software has been installed but it has to be replaced. Where on the old system should I search for calibration / mask files needed for new computer installation? Can somebody direct me on file location, name and extension?

RE: KaVo - Gendex Orthoralix 8500
Added  Jan 24 2023
0 Replies

I have recently purchased a used Gendex Orthoralix 8500 DDE. I have the old computer where the original software has been installed but it has to be replaced. Where on the old system should I search for calibration / mask files needed for new computer installation? Can somebody direct me on file location, name and extension?

Added  Jan 22 2023
0 Replies

Equipment: KaVo - Gendex Orthoralix 8500

Added  Jan 13 2023
0 Replies

?????????? ?????????? ? ?????? ?????? ? ?????????.

RE: Planmeca - Proline PM 2002
Added  Jan 5 2023
0 Replies

Has any one had any problems with misalignment of the head. Mine seems to be off rotation by possibly 90*

Equipment: KaVo - Gendex Orthoralix 8500

6 Replies

Hello, I have a Gendex Orthoralix 8500 DDE in my office with an unknown error. When trying to setup the machine to take an x-ray the machine will rotate, but will then display "dE" on the mA field. It will not allow me to proceed any further from there. Has any one else encountered this error code before? Every error code I have seen is usually EC02, EC03 etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Replies

Hello, I have a Gendex Orthoralix 8500 DDE in my office with an unknown error. When trying to setup the machine to take an x-ray the machine will rotate, but will then display "dE" on the mA field. It will not allow me to proceed any further from there. Has any one else encountered this error code before? Every error code I have seen is usually EC02, EC03 etc. I have included an image link showing the error. Any help would be greatly appreciated! https://i.postimg.cc/02Vy9tCm/gendex8500.jpg

Added  Nov 5 2022
0 Replies

I bought a used Gendex 8500 DDE and it came without calibration files. The device is unsupported model and the manufacturers dont want to help. Has anybody this device to give me the calibration files or anyone else is available to help me with this matter?many thanks in advance.

Equipment: KaVo - Gendex Orthoralix 8500 DDE

Added  Jul 7 2022
0 Replies

Hola necesito el manual de servicio vatech pax 400 muchas gracias

RE: Vatech - PaX-400C
Updated  May 30 2022
2 Replies

Does anyone have a PM checklist for Carestream - CS 9300?

RE: Carestream - CS 9300

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree