Panoramic Radiography Forums

0 Replies

Hi the arm C have a medicapture and capture is fine, but digistore neccesary for save imagen no function...

RE: Philips - BV-25
Updated  Feb 16 2021
1 Reply

I would like to find the service manual for x-ray BI Image-X Evolution by Borgatta Specialities. If someone could help me I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

RE: Borgatta - BI Image-X Evolution
Added  Feb 11 2021
0 Replies

HOW TO TROUBLESHOOT A NOISY MOVEMENT OF VERTICAL ADJUSTMENTS

RE: Sirona - ORTHOPHOS XG 5
Updated  Feb 4 2021
2 Replies

Hi, we are getting an error code EC02. The manual says its "rotating imaging assembly does not move to position". What do we do to fix the problem?

RE: KaVo - Gendex Orthoralix 8500
Updated  Jan 14 2021
1 Reply

I bought a preowned sensor for my gendex 9200 x ray , but sensor configuration CD was not included , someone can help me ?

RE: Gendex - Orthoralix 9200 DDE Dental
0 Replies

please help me in my problem.... my device showing a good image when exposure, but this image dont save on the screen when i realese the handswitch and i can not show any old image on the screen / thank u

RE: Philips - BV-25
0 Replies

About Calibration adjustment. Can someone show me how to fix this? I cant start the adjustment because of this initialization error. the image acquisition button in the program doesn't work. probably because if the initialization error. can someone show me where to look? thanks

Updated  Oct 6 2020
2 Replies

the head of our panoramic carestream kodak 8000 has lost its oil due to a fisure of its container and must replace same. do you know the type/specs. of tshuch oil? thanks

RE: Carestream - Kodak 8000
Updated  Sep 18 2020
3 Replies

Hi I am searching for a service manual for a Vatech PaX-400C. Thank you.

RE: Vatech - PaX-400C
Updated  Aug 11 2020
1 Reply

Hello, I needed anyone who had service and troubleshooting documentation for this Ortho Carestream CS 8100 equipment, I would like to thank those who sent me. regardes My email: pauloportela007@gmail.com

RE: Carestream - CS 8100 3D

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree