Panoramic Radiography Forums

Added  Jul 8 2020
0 Replies

preventive maintenance

RE: Takara Belmont - X-Caliber
14 Replies

Dears gREETINGS We are using C arm bv 25 1993, we are facing a problem when making an exposure, no image display on the monitor - the x ray is ok, by using old film - no errors display - The radiation LED is turns ON while exposure please help, what possible cause for this thanks

RE: Philips - BV-25
Updated  May 18 2020
19 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual for a Gendex Orthoralix 8500 Dental X-ray?

RE: KaVo - Gendex Orthoralix 8500
Added  Apr 18 2020
0 Replies

hello every one... the single pulse mood does not work when i try pressing the button ,and the button LED not lite... please help

RE: Philips - BV-25
Updated  Mar 14 2020
1 Reply

When you attempt to take a panoramic shot the unit will stop when it hits the first switch . It will produce a sliver of an image approximately half an inch. Then it will give the message kV measurement problem. Additionally it will give the error Overvoltage_ kV_2 E04. I ohmed out the switch to ensure it was not the problem. I checked all fuses. Any help would be appreciated.

RE: Carestream - Kodak 8000
Updated  Feb 21 2020
1 Reply

Can i order part of orthopantomograph OP200D, And the part is camera supply board for my op200d Thanks..

RE: Instrumentarium - ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH OP200 D
Updated  Jan 28 2020
2 Replies

Hello, I am looking for an Operations/User Manual for the Belmont Acuray 071A dental x-ray machine. Does anyone have a copy of the manual that they are willing to share? Or does anyone know where I can find one to download or purchase? Thank you, joe

RE: Takara Belmont - 071-A
3 Replies

Good day to all, I have a problem, on a device I am servicing there is a problem with 1 ST optics connector, the thing is that the connector is working well but the lock mechanism dosen't work, so the unit loses connectivity if the optics cable is moved. I tried finding the connector for the PCI card so I can replace it, but wasn't able to find any, and buying the complete card isn't a option because its really expensive. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appriciated. Best regards, FIlip.

RE: Soredex - CRANEX® D
Updated  Sep 19 2019
2 Replies

unit wont power up completely. only beeps when any key touched. possible switching power supply gone bad. need service manual. thanks

RE: Schick - CDR PanX
Updated  Apr 10 2019
2 Replies

In search of Service Manual for Gendex Orthoralix 9000 Dental Unit

RE: KaVo - Gendex Orthoralix 9000

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree