Panoramic Radiography Forums

0 Replies

Is there a way to adjust the temple rest motor time out.  I have had to disable the temple rest in order to avoid these errors. Also  how does on access the temple rest motor?   There are 4 screws but the chin rest assemble prevents the cover removal.

Thank you in advance

RE: Planmeca - Proline PM 2002
Added  Mar 4 2024
0 Replies

03/04/24

Dear Belmont X-ray Tech. Support,

Please advise if you have available a Wiring Diagram or Troubleshooting Manual for the Belmont  071-A  Control Box either on Paper or for Download,

Sincerely,

Robert Herreria,  Technician

E.C.D. Services, Inc.

rvhpb@juno.com

(305)763-6754

Equipment: Belmont Acuray 071-A

RE: Takara Belmont - 071-A
Added  Dec 19 2023
0 Replies

Facing this problem in my soredex cranex novus, E10 and E12

Thanks in advamce

Equipment: Soredex - CRANEX® Novus

RE: Soredex - CRANEX® Novus
Added  Dec 14 2023
0 Replies

Hallo, WE are having the same problem by one of our customer in Italy, how did you solved it back then?

RE: Gendex - Orthoralix 9200 DDE Dental
Updated  Nov 2 2023
2 Replies

Have a CranexD that is an older model using a PCI card in a computer.  Computer is dying and need to upgrade the PCI Fiber card to a newer one using PCIe.  Part number is 0.805.5084

Do you have them in stock and what's the cost.

Equipment: Soredex - CRANEX® D

RE: Soredex - CRANEX® D
Updated  Oct 16 2023
1 Reply

Need a service manual for intraoral planmeca?

Equipment: intraoral-planmeca

RE: Planmeca - Proline XC
Updated  Aug 17 2023
4 Replies

My Gendex Orthoalix 8500 DE PAN machine shows dE error & head will not advance. Henry Schein rep stated the manufacture no longer supports it & can't provide me with part number to fix problem. He wants me to buy a new PANO. PLEASE HELP!

Equipment: KaVo - Gendex Orthoralix 8500 DE PAN machine

RE: KaVo - Gendex Orthoralix 8500
0 Replies

I have a cranex excel d - the thing is that the machine come on but unable to get into ready position to take an exposure . Also unable to lift or drop the machine with the height adjustment . 

the may have been contact with a damaged exposure switch when switching on the machine. 

However no buzzers or fault lights are found. 

How could i remedy this and trouble shoot it . 

I was told to check the fuses which are all OK and TA swutch is in down position. 

Any ideas where to from here ??

RE: Soredex - CRANEX® D
Added  May 26 2023
0 Replies

Hello,

Getting the error code of E53

What would this be?

RE: Carestream - Kodak 8000
0 Replies

Hello,

I have Philips C-Arm BV-25 Gold Device

when they try to start the device at the starting screen it becomes like DOS screen and it shows error at top left (Alarm index: 081) and at bottom left (Alarm: not ready)

I believe that the device might needs installation of new Software. So if anyone has the software installation or Hard-Disk image kindly let me know and contact me

Thank you

RE: Philips - BV-25

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree