Arthroscopy Forums

Updated  Nov 1 2023
3 Replies

Can someone help me with this error, it displays: " Fault to communicate DSP motor controller".

Equipment: Core Stryker

RE: Stryker - CORE Console
Updated  Jul 24 2023
1 Reply

I NEED OF THE MANUAL OF CONTROLLER E 9000

Equipment: ConMed Linvatec - E9000 System

RE: ConMed Linvatec - E9000 System
Updated  Jun 23 2023
1 Reply

I need a quote for drill bits QD11-2SD 2mm Diamond Ball

Equipment: ANSPACH - Black Max

RE: ANSPACH - Black Max
Updated  Jan 26 2023
1 Reply

Error: Expired tag I get this error when plugging a shaver into the console. Is this an error with the console or with the handpiece?

RE: Stryker - 5400-50 CORE Console
Updated  Dec 7 2021
5 Replies

When connect the handpiece, display service required

RE: ConMed Linvatec - C 9800
Updated  Nov 2 2021
4 Replies

Is there a way to calibrate the touch screen? I can get to the point where there is a small red square in upper left corner, but not sure how to proceed, nothing I do works. Thanks for any help.

Updated  May 13 2021
6 Replies

Hi there! I`m having troubles with a Conmed Linvatec 3600 PRO battery charger; it seems to give a 3.6V charge in 3 bays, yet only 0.6V on other. Besides that, it doesn't seems to give enough charge to the batteries although the cycle seems to end propperly. Have anyone has had a problem alike? Thanks!

RE: ConMed Linvatec - PowerPro
Updated  Apr 12 2021
1 Reply

How To clean the hard drive

RE: Stryker - SDC HD Digital Capture System
Updated  Mar 26 2021
2 Replies

hello, unit does turn on, but there is no display, the touchscreen still works, all green indicators on inside of unit are on, what could be the reason why there is no display, thanks all for time and input

3 Replies

Kind regards, I have problems with my stryker crossfire 2 electrosurgery equipment, which throws me an error code 39, and I require guidance and information on this error and how to solve it. in advance receive a strong hug. Atte: Ing. Alberto Pimentel.

RE: Stryker - Crossfire

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree