Modules Forums

Updated  Mar 6 2024
2 Replies

The monitor doesn't turn on

Equipment: Spacelabs - Ultraview SL (BISx)

RE: Spacelabs - Ultraview SL (BISx)
3 Replies

I have a question on how to do the Gas Sampling System Leak Test on this unit. The instructions read "Block the Reference Gas In" and "Sample Gas Out" connectors." I'm left wondering if we are to physically obstruct the reference gas in (which I believe can only be the oxygen reference gas inlet) connector, or do we pinch the line inside to block it. I don't like the idea of pinching the tubing, but...

RE: Datex Ohmeda - E-CAIO
Updated  May 18 2023
1 Reply

I have a few A M3015A units that need their CO2 pumps replaced.

Does any one have the part number or know of a vendor who supplies this part.

Thank you.

RE: Philips - M3015A CO2 MMS Module
Updated  Apr 27 2023
2 Replies

Kindly share price of scio four oxi plus .

mohsan.eme@gmail.com

RE: Draeger - Scio Four Family
Updated  Apr 21 2023
1 Reply

Is there a solution to a very loud flapper motor? running M3015A DE435 model, the motor functions, Flow rate are spot on, calibrates to Spec, but very loud motor as compared to other modules. 

any solutions besides replacing motor? Can I coat the internal flappers or motor rubber membrane with silicone lube? 

I would greatly appreciate insight as well. Like what causes a loud flapper motor, or is it really the flappers that are causing this. etc

thanks

Updated  May 13 2022
3 Replies

Hi, I am new to CO2 MMS. Can you give me suggestions where a vacuum leak might commonly be? I believe its in the soleniod, is it repairable/refurbishable? I've taken apart the solenoid and pulled/extended the spring to give more tension to rest on the valve? Didn't help. I've check all other seals and o-ring but they seem okay. My tester is good and the hoses hook up directly to the assembly.

Updated  Mar 15 2022
2 Replies

How do you open unit for troubleshooting

RE: Philips - M8023A X2
Updated  Mar 8 2022
1 Reply

There any one know how to reload driver information on this unit? Please help, in advance Thank you.

RE: Philips - EC10 IntelliBridge
Updated  Dec 3 2021
1 Reply

I have one of these recorders that has a cracked roller gear and it is slipping. Does anyone know where i can source these.

RE: Philips - M1116B

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree