Fluid Management Systems Forums

0 Replies

troubleshooting portion of the user manual is a waste of ink. Any idea what the code refers to? does the cartridge have a magnet or iron based strip in it?

RE: ConMed Linvatec - 10K
Updated  Mar 2 2023
2 Replies

an abnormal scan condition was found code[0xc09000] dev[0x00140000] pno[800]

Equipment: aquilion 16

RE: Hologic - Aquilex
0 Replies

Hello, I was suching for information about the Erbe EIP2. I can only find the Erbe ELP2, but i'm convinced the name on your site is incorrect. I have the technical service manual of this device, where can I upload it to you? greatings Joris

Equipment: Erbe EIP2

RE: ERBE - EIP 2
Added  Jun 10 2022
0 Replies

New device right out of the box saying scale not connected. Tried other device on same scale set up error persiste. What should be looked at

Added  Jun 10 2022
0 Replies

New device right out of the box saying scale not connected. Tried other device on same scale set up error persiste. What should be looked at

Added  Jun 10 2022
0 Replies

Added  Jun 10 2022
0 Replies

Added  Jun 10 2022
0 Replies

Updated  Mar 2 2022
2 Replies

What does this error code mean

RE: ConMed Linvatec - 10K
2 Replies

Looking for information on the PM procedure for the Fluent system. We have one that is not used that often and Hologic is wanting 5K for service.. I believe it is recommended every 2 years, but with Covid shut downs and the infrequency of use I am looking for other options.

RE: Hologic - Fluent

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree