Embedding Center Forums

Added  Oct 8 2020
0 Replies

Leica Biosystems - EG 1160
tendrán el manual de servicio de el mismo modelo pero con la tarjeta electrónica mas reciente.

RE: Leica Biosystems - EG 1160
Updated  Jul 7 2020
1 Reply

Sakura - Tissue Tek TEC 4
Is there anyone that are able to send me a copy of the users manual for the tissue tek 4

RE: Sakura - Tissue Tek TEC 4
1 Reply

Leica Biosystems - EG 1150
Would anybody of you guys send me a service manual for Leica 1150H or EG1140H unit - Thanks in advance.

RE: Leica Biosystems - EG 1150
Updated  Jun 3 2020
1 Reply

Is it possible to get the user manual? thanks

1 Reply

Leica Biosystems - HistoCore Arcadia H
Buen día, necesito el manual de servicio de la estación de inclusión histocore arcadia H, tengo problemas con el bloque frio en el área de trabajo.

RE: Leica Biosystems - HistoCore Arcadia H
Updated  Mar 19 2020
1 Reply

Sakura - Tissue-Tek TEC 5
does anyone have the part number for the main power switch

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek TEC 5
0 Replies

Milestone - PrestoCHILL
PrestoCHILL reduces freezing time to 60 seconds: it eliminates freezing artifacts through ultrafast freezing, preventing the formation of ice crystals. Cut fatty tissues like breast or lymph nodes can be freezed without any sort of difficulty and without the distortion of delicate honeycomb structures

RE: Milestone - PrestoCHILL
Updated  Feb 24 2020
1 Reply

I'm looking for a manual for the Tissue Tek TEC 4. The hot plate is not getting warm enough to keep the wax melted while embedding.

1 Reply

Leica Biosystems - EG 1150
Would anybody of you guys send me a service manual for Leica 1150 unit, My e-mail address is konsleon@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

RE: Leica Biosystems - EG 1150
3 Replies

Thermo Fisher Scientific - HistoStar

If anyone has a service manual, for the HistoStar, to upload, that would be wonderful. The customer says that the tissue storage tank (or perhaps the mold storage oven) is not getting hot enough. The paraffin tank is melted, and it dispenses, so the issue is only with one of the two storage areas (I wasn't clear which of the two they were speaking of). How close in electronic design is this to the HistoCentre 3? Can one get into the service mode in a similar fashion? Does it use the same thermistors, as does the Histocentre 3, for temperature sensors?

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - HistoStar

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree