Embedding Center Forums

Updated  Feb 26 2021
3 Replies

Is this just a passive heatsink system. Ours doesnt seem to be working well. Took the back off looking for a fuse but didnt see any. Havent actually take off the front of the machine yet. once again anyone have a manual? columbusscooterbuyer at gmail dot com

RE: Sakura - Tissue Tek TEC 4
Updated  Feb 15 2021
3 Replies

The paraffin holding tank/dispenser will not heat to 60C to melt the paraffin. The temperature control can be set to 60+C but remains at room temperature. We are looking for instructions to replace the heating &/or thermocouple element

RE: Shandon-Thermo - HistoCentre 2
Added  Jan 19 2021
0 Replies

Can anyone advise the part number for the replacement dispense arm for the Histocore Arcadia H?

RE: Leica Biosystems - HistoCore Arcadia H
Added  Oct 8 2020
0 Replies

tendrán el manual de servicio de el mismo modelo pero con la tarjeta electrónica mas reciente.

RE: Leica Biosystems - EG 1160
Updated  Jul 6 2020
1 Reply

Is there anyone that are able to send me a copy of the users manual for the tissue tek 4

8 Replies

Would anybody of you guys send me a service manual for Leica 1150H or EG1140H unit - Thanks in advance.

RE: Leica Biosystems - EG 1150
Updated  Jun 3 2020
1 Reply

Is it possible to get the user manual? thanks

1 Reply

Buen día, necesito el manual de servicio de la estación de inclusión histocore arcadia H, tengo problemas con el bloque frio en el área de trabajo.

RE: Leica Biosystems - HistoCore Arcadia H
Updated  Mar 19 2020
1 Reply

does anyone have the part number for the main power switch

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek TEC 5
Updated  Feb 10 2020
1 Reply

I'm looking for a manual for the Tissue Tek TEC 4. The hot plate is not getting warm enough to keep the wax melted while embedding.

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree