Updated  Dec 28 2019
10 Replies

We have purchased a refurbished unit and are looking for a service manual

RE: Shandon-Thermo - HistoCentre 2
1 Reply

Would anybody of you guys send me a service manual for Leica 1150 unit, 

RE: Leica Biosystems - EG 1150
3 Replies

If anyone has a service manual, for the HistoStar, to upload, that would be wonderful. The customer says that the tissue storage tank (or perhaps the mold storage oven) is not getting hot enough. The paraffin tank is melted, and it dispenses, so the issue is only with one of the two storage areas (I wasn't clear which of the two they were speaking of). How close in electronic design is this to the HistoCentre 3? Can one get into the service mode in a similar fashion? Does it use the same thermistors, as does the Histocentre 3, for temperature sensors?

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - HistoStar
Updated  Sep 13 2019
5 Replies

Looking for a copy of Service manual. Cooling plate issue on embedding station

RE: Sakura - Tissue Tek TEC 4
Updated  Sep 4 2019
3 Replies

I need service manual, Leica arcadia H and Arcadia C. 

0 Replies

Shandon Histocentre 3 embedding center. This unit is intermittently losing the date and time, and shutting off the paraffin tank and tissue tank heaters. The voltage across the super capacitor on the control board is normally about 4.5V, while the instrument is plugged in, and drops to about 3.6V (which it holds steadily) when the instrument is unplugged. What I have seen, when it fails, is that the date and time is wrong (year shifts back to 2000), the tank heaters turn off, and the voltage across the super capacitor drops to about 2.9V. The voltage on the super capacitor stays at that low voltage, until the instrument is power cycled, after which it immediately begins charging up (eventually getting back up to ~4.5V). The time and date can be reset, and all functions seem normal. Many years ago I had to replace a super cap on one of these control boards, but this seems like it is something else on the control board. Has anyone run into something like this? Does anyone know of a facility which has replacement control boards? Does anyone know of a facility which has experience rebuilding these control boards?

RE: Thermo Scientific - Histocentre 3
Updated  May 30 2019
11 Replies

We have som leakage of paraffin on the Dispense Lever Position Adjustment Knob. Where is the problem?

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - HistoStar
1 Reply

Does anyone have service manual for the Leica histocore arcadia H. I know which parts i need but Leica refuses to tell me the part numbers. When i speak to tech support they tell me I am not "allowed" to know what the part numbers are but if i email them the part numbers they will verify them and tell me if i can purchase them. Makes no sense?

RE: Leica Biosystems - HistoCore Arcadia H
Updated  Jan 15 2019
1 Reply

Has anyone worked on one of these to fix slow, constant dripping? The service manual says to replace the face sealing washer, but our tech support that worked on it last time said that we must replace the entire solenoid assembly. What did you do to fix this? Does anyone know where I can get a service manual for this? Does it hurt this equipment to be on constantly? The operations manual mentions weekly and bi-weekly cleaning that is not done on these machines, so I don't know if that could be causing this. Thanks!

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - Microm EC 350

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree