Embedding Center Forums

Updated  Aug 3 2023
1 Reply

The instrument will not turn on. The LCD is not displaying anything. The main power switch turns on, illuminates, and the two 10 A fuses on the back test fine. I've measured ~120 V AC on the terminal bar inside the back. I've tested all of the fuses I can find after removing covers, and all have continuity. I tested continuity of the on/off switch and it opens and closes fine. It reads 15 V AC at each of the switch posts though. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RE: Leica Biosystems - EG 1160
1 Reply

Can we unplug the HistoStar to get the paraffin solid in all tanks so that we can move it with no spill. Then replug it in the new building, wait few days to reheat all the paraffin: will the device be working nice again? Thanks

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - HistoStar
3 Replies

Hey guys! I have cold plate that works perfectly fine but beeps intermittently... Not sure why, would anyone have a service manual? TIA!

RE: Leica Biosystems - HistoCore Arcadia C
Updated  Nov 24 2022
1 Reply

Error #02 and no cooling and heating, anyone knows the reason and solution?

Updated  Sep 13 2022
1 Reply

Hi! Does anyone know where a TEC 5 battery is located? I need to change it. I have an E9, "low battery, call service", error. Parts supplier assures me I can change it. Thanks in advance!

RE: Sakura - Tissue-Tek TEC 5
1 Reply

my machine tissue tek 5 keeps on displaying a low battery alert. How can i rectify that problem. can i have the service manual as well. I'm a biomedical engineer responsible for maintaining and repairing all laboratory equipments at the Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences in Tanzania

Equipment: Sakura - Tissue-Tek TEC 5

1 Reply

Please I need service manual for Leica EG1150 to check the cable connection on the panel board. I'm having an issue with a machine which a technician have tampered with its cables. My email is skabmuz@gmail.com Thanks

RE: Leica Biosystems - EG 1150
Updated  Dec 31 2021
1 Reply

key pad part number?

Updated  Nov 22 2021
1 Reply

Where can I find service manual?

Updated  Nov 5 2021
1 Reply

cold spot no working

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree