Medical Monitor Forums

Added  Feb 22 2022
0 Replies

Does anyone have service password or passcode for this monitor

RE: Penlon - AnaVue 4000
Updated  Jan 20 2022
1 Reply

We sold a monitor to a facility a couple of thousand miles from here. The MD says that while it lights up as it should, there is no signal on the dvi or bnc connections. The G2 manual indicates: Press the INPUT button twice to open the input menu. The Input menu shows a: P for primary input in the left most column and an: S for secondary input in the column to the right of the cursor. Press the SCROLL button to highlight the desired input. Finally, press Ä button to make it the primary input or press º to make it the secondary input. The secondary input may be cleared by highlighting it using the SCROLL button and pressing the º button. Selecting a secondary input is optional. Note: Grayed out inputs are not accessible. The MD indicates that the BNC options are greyed out on the display we supplied and not on his other identical displays, The manual seems to say this means that they are not accessible. This seems a little strange to me as the model information is identical between the monitors at the site. I suspect there may be a physical dip switch setting that is creating this issue. Any suggestions? Thanks

RE: NDS Surgical Imaging - National Display Radiance G2
2 Replies

Olympus OEV261H We had a display that is showing Japanese characters and English letters. I need to get into the config file and change the language set, however I am unable to unlock the config key using the instructions in the service manual. Would anyone know if there is factory reset or a secret combination of keys to press to unlock the config. Let me know. Thanks.

RE: Olympus - OEV-261H
Added  Sep 25 2019
0 Replies

How do I change the time on this monitor

RE: GE HealthCare - CDA19T
Updated  Jul 2 2019
1 Reply

Were could I get an owners manual for my monitor?

RE: GE HealthCare - CDA19T
0 Replies

I need the help with an NDS monitor that presents problems when starting, which stays in the storz logo and does not finish initiating. Q can it be? Thank you.

RE: NDS Surgical Imaging - National Display Radiance G2
0 Replies

Hello, I have some questions regarding the meaning of the X30 XDS Clinical Workstation meaning for MX800 iPC. To be more specific, I have the following request from a customer: He would like to have a monitor what will have the following characteristic: - touchscreen operation - it will aquire data from 2 MX450 patient monitors from twin beds and display them simultaneously (shared display - XDS solution) - it will apply the sepsis protocol on the data recieved from the MX450 patient monitors We are providing them already the PIIc iX for the 20 patient monitors that are in the NICU, so the only solution I can think of may be an MX800 iPC. The doctor saw this solution some place, but can't remember the details. I have read the IFUs for MX800 and XDS but I failed to find the answer. So if you can help... Thank you.

RE: Philips - IntelliVue XDS
Updated  Oct 17 2017
2 Replies

How to turn off/on also how to select the input

Updated  Sep 26 2017
3 Replies

How do I clean the screen?

RE: Stryker - Vision Elect HD
1 Reply

I need service Manual of Nical CRT monitor model NF 17F2 BAA

RE: Nical - NL Monitor

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree