Electrotherapy Forums

2 Replies

BTL 4920 Smart Magnet Therapy only shows sandglass and then goes back to the yellow power button. I can make it to go to service screen and play with options, but it still doesnt go to the normal screen when restarted. The support battery is intact. All electrolytic capacitors are intact. Does anyone know what to do? Perhaps someone has the most up to date software so I could upload it from USB? Any service manuals? Thanks in advance

RE: BTL - 4920 SMART
Updated  Mar 18 2021
1 Reply

anyone have service manual for the Chatanooga Forte 400 Combo?

RE: Chattanooga - Forte CPS 400 Combo
Updated  Nov 24 2020
4 Replies

onewire device error. how do I repair.

RE: Chattanooga - Intelect Legend 2
1 Reply

Hi, I am interested in this ultrasound machine. Does it come with the sound head and does everything work well? Thank you.

RE: Dynatronics - Dynatron 150+
Updated  Jun 5 2020
1 Reply

Need a operators manual

RE: Mettler Toldeo - Sonicator 706
Updated  May 4 2020
1 Reply

How do I buy the product? Where and at how much?

RE: EnRaf Nonius - Endomed 684V and 682V
Updated  Apr 13 2020
2 Replies

I am looking for the user-manual and/or service manual for an Intellect model 550 or 551 muscle stimulator. Thank you.

RE: Dynatronics - Dynatron 550 Plus
Updated  Mar 26 2020
4 Replies

Good morning everyone, anyone have service manual for that equipment (with spare parts) Many thanks

RE: Gymna - Combi 200
2 Replies

Hello, I would like to know if some can assist me by getting the electrodes for a Dynatron 550 plus target, I'm located in Toronto, CA. Thanks

RE: Dynatronics - Dynatron 550 Plus
Updated  Dec 9 2019
1 Reply

Anyone have the service manual or schematic? I need to change a resistor on the power supply board..

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree