System Forums

Updated  May 24 2022
1 Reply

FM50 display turns on, but with grey display. It is stuck being a grey display. Any thoughts?

RE: Philips - Avalon FM40 and FM50
Updated  Sep 20 2021
1 Reply

we recently had machine services and printer part replaced. no sound since. any thoughts?

RE: GE HealthCare - Corometrics 170 Series
1 Reply

Hi, I have a customer with an old Philips Avalon FM30 device. They want to upgrade the SW REV that is on it. Is this something anyone can do? Like can someone just download the latest SW REV? Or do they need to purchase the SW from Philips or something?

RE: Philips - Avalon FM20 and FM30
Updated  Mar 23 2021
2 Replies

My FM50 is constantly resetting once its completely booted. It isn't the power supply. Thoughts?

Added  Feb 10 2021
0 Replies

Hello everyone, I've looked online and can't find this anywhere. how do I (or can I) set the date and time for the 150?

RE: GE HealthCare - Corometrics 150
Added  Jan 22 2021
0 Replies

Has anyone sourced the drive belt used in the recorder assembly? Any assistance is appreciated.

Updated  Oct 14 2020
2 Replies

I'm looking for the service manual for the MedaSonics Tria doppler system

RE: CooperSurgical - Medasonics Tria Fetal Doppler
Updated  Jul 21 2020
2 Replies

As soon as i put on patient make a loud noises.

RE: GE HealthCare - COROMETRICS 145
Updated  Jul 17 2020
4 Replies

I have a corometrics 170 series(172)..no leds lit on display, power and recorder leds are lit up and can hear hear beat..can not turn unit off wo unplugging, cannot turn volume down, recorder will not feed and nothing lit on display..a lot of issues at once..

RE: GE HealthCare - Corometrics 170 Series
Updated  Dec 10 2019
2 Replies

Is there a way to increase the darkness of the printing without replacing the print head?

RE: GE HealthCare - Corometrics 250cx Series

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree