System Forums

0 Replies

i have ERROR E1 in the CTS station , and smetimes error E1 in the transducers

RE: Philips - Avalon CTS
Added  Jan 17 2017
0 Replies

in my FM20 ctg , when i connect the DFHR it showing msg that " DFHR is not supported" . i want to know if i can program the DFHR on my ctg or no ?

RE: Philips - Avalon FM20 and FM30
0 Replies

Have already ruled out the equipment and cables used on the unit and it also passes the self test at start up  maternal on the green connector works but when you try to test the fetal side is does not show any signal.

RE: GE HealthCare - Corometrics 250cx Series
2 Replies

Will detect maternal but will not pick up fetal signals. Have used different test equipment and cables to verify no equipment error and equip self test shows no errors.

RE: GE HealthCare - Corometrics 250cx Series
Updated  Oct 21 2016
2 Replies

The display for my corometrics 118 has a lines and dot in its display. does it have a reset button or how do I go around this problem?

RE: GE HealthCare - Corometrics 118
Added  Oct 7 2016
0 Replies

Our office has a corometrics 170 series nst machine, it is no longer printing. How can we correct this?

RE: GE HealthCare - Corometrics 170 Series
Updated  Sep 29 2016
2 Replies

need to know replacement battery number and size

RE: GE HealthCare - Corometrics 118
1 Reply

My corometrics 145 no longer feeds in the paper. When I opened the machine I saw that the wax on the wire that spinned the gears had broken apart. Does anyone know where I would be able to buy this part?

Also if anyone had the user manual and would be able to send that to me that would be great.

RE: GE HealthCare - COROMETRICS 145
0 Replies

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping that someone can help me locate a user manual for this older piece of equipment

Spacelabs 94000

Thanks in advance

JT

RE: Spacelabs - Ultraview 94000
Added  Jun 2 2016
0 Replies

Has anyone ever had an issue with the transducers and the cleaning solutions used by your facility?

RE: Philips - Avalon FM40 and FM50

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree