Hot/Cold Therapy Systems Forums

Updated  Oct 31 2013
1 Reply

When testing the TP500 both the manifold thermostat and the well thermostat seemed to trip simultaneously at 111.6 F, but upon attempting to comfirm this the LEDs for both thermostats failed to light (see final paragraph of p. 13 of the service manual).

Any insight?

RE: Gaymar - TP500
Updated  Jun 6 2014
2 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual for the Baxter K-Mod 100 by Gaymar?  I believe this was also briefly marketed as the Gaymar TP400.  It differs from the more common TP500 in that its max. operating temperature is 105 F vs 107 F on the TP500 and it has a different power switch.

If the manual is not available does anyone know if the thermostat trip points are any different than those found in the TP500 specs.?

RE: Gaymar - T Pump TP-400
5 Replies

Anybody with inventory of new heating elements for the TP500 (OEM part# 04013-000)?  I'm looking for about 6.

Updated  Mar 26 2013
2 Replies

Does anyone have a good non-invasive current leakage setup for the Gaymar T/Pumps?  Do you simply apply both probes to the chassis ground?  If so,
 I'll need to get longer probes.

RE: Gaymar - T/Pump Classic TP650
Updated  Mar 22 2013
2 Replies

looking for the adaptors for the water blankets. need to go from large to small adaptors

Updated  Feb 19 2013
2 Replies

We are having trouble with our units over heating after 10 mins of being on. We have tried dumping the water and replacing with room temp distilled water. Looked for kinks in the hose, tried plugging it into different outlets, placing the pad on the ground to warm up but nothing has worked? Is there any other tricks or does the unit just need to be serviced?

Updated  Feb 12 2013
1 Reply

Any suggestions as to the best method for replacing the hose assembly on the TP500?  Any equipment-friendly lubricants one could suggest to facilitate this task?

Updated  Dec 5 2012

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree